Re: What makes you happy right now?

Thanks Theli & UltraDog.  (And I'm glad you're like the Detachable Nuts thread, Theli.  As long as I'm making people smile while not hurting anyone, it's all good.)

azathoth wrote:

Thanks Theli & UltraDog.  (And I'm glad you're like the Detachable Nuts thread, Theli.  As long as I'm making people smile while not hurting anyone, it's all good.)

The hurting will come with the research grant. Who's interested in being a guinea pig?

^^
I volunteer Lon & Punk.

Accepted!

I'm fine with that, on two conditions:

1. I get the placebo.
2. It must involve some form of abuse of the genitals.

Double blind of course!

I just got a new iPhone C and Halloween is around the corner woo hoo.

So glad I'm going to my little way too cute Miss Meredith Baby for her birthday. Oh yes man, she's way too damn nice as you can see in this pict. That'll be great!!! big_smile
YAYYY!!! I'm so happy!!!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b5/51/65/b55165c7cdc4da2ff74f88d0882fb8ad.jpg

Ahhhhhh!!! IT's a killer monkey robot zombie alien crocodile!  Kill it!
Meredith is cute, though.  (I was talking about Punk above.)
big_smile

Last edited by azathoth (2013-10-19 09:40:11)

^^^
Mwahahaha I get a bit why you proposed me as a Guinea Pig. lol

Going to see Matthew Good tonight and I have second row seats, going to be awesome! big_smile

Our kitchen is finally being finished today.  We'll have a counter top and a sink and everything again.  Do you have any idea how hard it is to make cheesesteaks in a freaking microwave over?  Gah!

Huzzah! Nothing like a kitchen fix up. Take a pic when it's all done.

^^
Will do.  It'll be a bit longer since we still have the flooring and painting to do after the counters get in today.  Geez, moving is a pain in the ass once you lived somewhere for 32 years!

JJ wrote:

Going to see Matthew Good tonight and I have second row seats, going to be awesome! big_smile

Oh Enjoy!!!

azathoth, great to hear. And DAMN I bet it's quite something to move after a LOOONG 32 years. Wow.

^^
I've moved to college, got an apartment when I went out to NJ, but this is the only house I've known.  I now know how my dad felt when he sold his childhood home after grandpa died. (and they literally built that house.  For about 2-4 months the family lived in the dug out basement with a plastic tarp over it until they built the first floor.)

So it's tough, but the new place is rather sweet.  Check your PMs, I'm sending you a link.  It has a ton of more room than the current house, so I invited anyone who wants to stop by to come on over for New Years.  Why not, lots of room and Vamps already knows y'all be weird lol .

Matthew Good was amazing last night, it was a really fun time! smile

I have two twin nieces and is babysitting one of them. She is so much fun and adorable! Her smile is so precious and priceless.

That my baby is sleeping and my hubby is partying outside and i am all free to do what i like............

I finished my final post for HFest 2013.
Ugh, it takes longer each year to prepare.

I blame Chewbacca.
(At least it has a monkey.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clKi92j6eLE

HFest is tomorrow.
Now THAT makes me freaking happy.
Not that it'll be much different than every year as I always spend Halloween watching Horror flicks but doing so with the friends from here will be much more fun. big_smile

I got the best news today in the whole world!  My boss is gone as of Monday!  There is a God!

floridapossum wrote:

There is a God!

You may call me "Lon."

Uh no thanks.

ROTFLMFAO!!!
Crazies... lol