Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

TRANSPORTER 2 [2005] rewatch

Damn I love all of them and this one is another badass one really.
Statham is such an amazing actor, he's kick ass in everything he does, no doubt possible.

But that girl man, wow she's insane. And very cute. big_smile

http://theactionelite.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/477f7f21f947959e88e3208348079a0e.jpg

I really liked the first two transporter movies but I didn't really care for the third one.

3rd is my favorite, story's more crazy, he can't leave his car which gives a lot of tension.

CHILDREN OF MEN [2006] rewatch

What a masterpiece this freaking movie is truely. Awesome story, insanely great acting by Owen, Caine and Julianne. Very well fimed too, some majorly beautiful images.

Loved at the beginning when Caine smokes w33d and asks Owen to cough. Funny. lol

VERY TOUCHING story truely.

BE COOL [2005] rewatch

Man this is a cool and very funny flick. Travolta's character is too damn cool. Like the title implies. WHAT AN INSANE CASTING!!! Uma Thurman, Cedric The Entertainer, Christina Milian, Vaughn, H3LL there's EVEN STEVEN TYLER!!! Funny when he talks about his daughters. lol

Nice story about the music industry. And man, the car Travolta's got is WILD!!!

Cool one, VERY COOL one.

Be cool buddies. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-18 00:38:35)

Man of Steel (2013).  Thought it sucked big, hairy balls the first time I saw it, but thought I'd give it a second chance.  Bad idea.  I spotted even more flaws and lack of logic this time around.  It's almost like Warner Bros WANTED to make the absolute worst Superman movie they possibly could.  I'd take Superman III over this turd an day of the week.

^^^
How could you make a good movie about the lamest Super Hero ever???

Yeah I like Smallville and the other movies but he's still the one I hate the most.

H3LL I like Power Rangers WAY MUCH MORE!!! lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-18 00:46:57)

FARGO [1996] rewatch

Damn what an insanely great one this is. A beautiful character study all along. And man the shots are just marvellous.
What a truely awesome cast really. The meat grinder thing is truely BADASS!!! lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-18 02:28:04)

A few months back, saw a bunch of extreme films.  Not really horror, but just real messed up.  I highly reccomend any of these:

1. The Woman
2. The Girl Next Door
3. Red
4. The Warrior's Way
5. The Violent Kind
6. Kidnapped
7. Bellflower
8. Red White and Blue

Anyone see any of these?  What did you think?  Red White and Blue was my favorite, so much depth to the story, and what an insane tragedy for everyone in it.

The Woman, Red and The Girl Next Door were all written by the same guy and were pretty brutal.

The Violent Kind was not what I was expecting and was an awesome flick.

Kidnapped was one of those movies they couldn't make in America.  Couldn't end a movie that way here.

Last edited by Ragnbone (2013-10-18 21:28:38)

^^^
My favorite of them all are definitely RED and WARRIOR'S WAY. Damn I enjoyed them like mad. smile

OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL [2013] rewatch

Liked it even more than the first time. Such a perfect beautiful story with fucking AMAZING visuals. Loved the porcelain doll and damn, Mila Kunis and Rachel Weisz, woah. But Michelle Williams was awesome totally...

Warm Bodies

ELEKTRA [2005] rewatch

Damn, been reading her comics for a long time so when this came out I was more than happy. Showed on TV last night and I was glad, been a long while I hadn't see it. My favorite scene is definitely the kiss Nemesis gives her in the forest. Wondeful effects in this scene. Well, in ALL the movie really. The last fight was INTENSE!!!

Also love how it starts, she's definitely a badass fighter. big_smile

Thor

Take thom athpirin, that thould make you feel better.

kXnPunk wrote:

ELEKTRA [2005] rewatch

Damn, been reading her comics for a long time so when this came out I was more than happy. Showed on TV last night and I was glad, been a long while I hadn't see it. My favorite scene is definitely the kiss Nemesis gives her in the forest. Wondeful effects in this scene. Well, in ALL the movie really. The last fight was INTENSE!!!

Also love how it starts, she's definitely a badass fighter. big_smile

Have you seen the show Comic Book Men?  The latest episode, they had a copy of Elektra's first appearance, priced for $75, sold it for $68. 

Cool show.  For comic nerds like me, anyway.

^^^
Oh no but sounds cool. WAY cool.
Always enjoyed her very much that's why I always love this movie, insane how much times I've seen it. lol

Another one I like is this one I saw last night.

TRAPPED [2002] rewatch

H3LL man, my sweet young Dakota Fanning that delivers an insanely good performance, Sir Kevin Bacon that rocks like he truely always does, THE OH SO DAMN CUTE AND LOVELY AND GREAT AND [insert qualifications here] Charlize Theron baby and to top it off, Courtney Love. Pruitt Taylor Vince and Stuart Townsend are awesome too.
EVERYONE is.

A chirurgian and his wife get their daughter kidnapped as a vengeance because he thinks the doc killed his daughter. LOTS of tension from beginning to the amazing ending. Great film.

GHOST WRITER [2010] rewatch

Ah man, I LOVE Polanski. Never deceived me and this one is another of his masterpieces. Story is so damn good and cinematography is wonderful. McGregor and Brosnan are great, so are Kim Catrall and Belushi. Nice, nice, nice. big_smile

Cool night on TV.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-21 07:51:19)

ben
http://imageshack.us/a/img600/9206/urbk.jpg

^^^
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I GOTTA SEE THIS!!!
Love these cool little Vermins. Have one. They RULE!!!

And Willard is amazing. smile

Taken

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I GOTTA SEE THIS!!!
Love these cool little Vermins. Have one. They RULE!!!

And Willard is amazing. smile

Now I don't wann show my age, but I first saw Willard many moons ago as a little smuffy kid...and I was literally shocked by those critters and by Borgnine's master acting. Love Jacko's (Michael Jackson wasn't known by that silly name yet:):)) score in Ben too:):)

Last edited by changeling (2013-10-21 14:20:40)

this is the end....hilarious!

^^
No.

This is the end.  Say hello to Karma the Just.

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/Karma_the_Just.jpg

I just saw Escape Plan....LOL

Arnold is awesome, Stallone...Well his face lift needs a lift...

^^^
Hahaha needs a lift. Damn yeah, he should really get Selleck's trick not to get old. Dude will be 90 and still look 40-50 damn. lol

Always considered Willard and Rats movies to be Horror but as changeling put it here I'll do the same...

BEN [1972]

Woah what a great character development with this little Vermin as been done on this sequel. As awesome as the first really.
I LOVE RATS!!! smile

Wise as mad little bastards.

Should do a film with my Devil Samael, the tagline would be Amputated Coughing Vermin Goes Evil. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-24 00:10:01)

SNATCH [2000] rewatching on TV now.

What an insane one really. All the amazingly great cast do a wonderful job.

When Statham says his thing about his Desert Eagle, very funny.

And every time Ford takes the plane and does cocaine. lol

Badass movie like H3LL. I DIG this sucker. big_smile

EDIT: Well I had it all wrong been a long while I hadn't seen it so my memories were off. It's Vinnie Jones the DESERT EAGLE .50 and it's not cocaine but he's popping pills in the plane... Memory's a strange thing, Hahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-24 06:37:51)