Topic: DENTAL PLAn!

If you're a fan of Lenny on The Simpsons, then you know what to do. I'll start off:

DENTAL PLAN!

Re: DENTAL PLAn!

Brush my teeth?

On a Simpson s note, don't know if you've heard the actress that played Bart's teacher Edna Krabapple died.

^^
Never fun when someone dies.  People never die peacefully in real life (as opposed to what they show in movies).  And then you have to carry them to their grave.  I'm putting in my will to be tossed into the street and blown up with a rocket launcher while The Final Countdown is blasting in the background.

Why?  Because that how I roll.  Just be happy I'm not requesting to be pantless.

Lisa needs braces!

Zed_Chuva wrote:

Lisa needs braces!

DENTAL PLAN!

azathoth wrote:

I'm putting in my will to be tossed into the street and blown up with a rocket launcher while The Final Countdown is blasting in the background.

Why?  Because that how I roll.  Just be happy I'm not requesting to be pantless.

After I'm dead, I want my heart removed and mailed to my last girlfriend (as of this writing) along with a note reading "Choke on it, you lying, cheating slut."  Because man, that would show her.

I need a tissue...

OMG, see what I miss when I take a break *face palm*

Hey, it's your own fault.  It's not like I didn't warn folks about taking breaks.  And very recently, too, I might add.

Folks should listen to me more.  The world would be a better place.

^^^
Or worst. lol

Just have this to say:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mceyna7XWp1reuwduo1_500.gif