Topic: What horror film needs a sequel?.

Ok fellow forum members, what horror film do you believe needs a well deserved sequel?. My thoughts point towards the film Nightbreed. The film left  so many questions that it begged for a part two.

Re: What horror film needs a sequel?.

Horror Hotel, Noroi, Event Horizon do.

Not because they left me wondering, I like to wonder but rather because it'd be so damn cool to see those with a follow up. big_smile

Mad Max wrote:

Ok fellow forum members, what horror film do you believe needs a well deserved sequel?. My thoughts point towards the film Nightbreed. The film left  so many questions that it begged for a part two.

I would rather have a Nightbreed/Hellraiser crossover like it did in the comics.

http://clzimages.com/comic/large/42/42_52601_0_HellraiserNightbreedJihad1AsAb.jpg

http://clzimages.com/comic/large/5f/5f_52601_1_HellraiserNightbreedJihad1AsAb.jpg

On the same note , i really wanted Freddy vs Jason 2

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/15317/786964-freddy_jason_ash2_promo.jpg

Killer Klowns from Outer Space, for sure lol
The Host, gotta have more mutant fish thing!

And I always had this idea for an Exorcist sequel, where Reagan from the first film is all grown up, and is now a nun

^ KKFOS was one hilarious Horror. A sequel to that one would be great.
And me, I'm always up for another TCM. I'm a big Leatherface fan! tongue big_smile

The brood. I think that it could work and would be fairly interesting to watch.

I want to see sequels to the following films:

See what I did there?  I didn't list any films.  That's because I'd rather studios take the dough they'd throw into a sequel and make a new, original horror film instead.

Just read they are doing a sequel to trick r' treat 2.

LoudLon wrote:

I want to see sequels to the following films:

See what I did there?  I didn't list any films.  That's because I'd rather studios take the dough they'd throw into a sequel and make a new, original horror film instead.

Though I can emphasise with Lon's point there are a few sequels I would be interested to see, especially when so many modern franchises are made up of unnecessary sequels.

Also, if people never made any sequels then some really good films wouldn't have been made e.g Aliens. I mean, people probably thought you could never equal the original Alien before Aliens was released but Cameron did, if not made a superior film in many peoples (including mine) opinions.

The only one I can think of at this moment would be a follow up to Leslie Vernon, though i know it is very unlikely, But then again there is the news about Trick r Treat, so...

Last edited by Vasquez (2013-10-30 12:01:35)

Eh, sequels can be fun. I'd like to see another Freddy vs Jason with another big bad thrown in there as well.

Off the top of my head, all of my desired sequels' possibilities have long since passed. Well, Trick 'r Treat 2's announcement was a nice surprise.

sequel must be done for The Breed

Oh yeah, Trick'R'Treat is a very good surprise. I'm glad. VERY.

the crazies

kXnPunk wrote:

Oh yeah, Trick'R'Treat is a very good surprise. I'm glad. VERY.

That ("Trick 'R' Treat") is one I haven't seen yet, but have been told it's quite good.

Last edited by JeffMalodorantHale (2013-11-01 08:35:51)

Another Freddy Vs. Jason, I think would be a lot of fun. Loved that one!

They already did an Insidious 2... I can't really think of much else. As long as they NEVER make another Human Centipede......

KillerBees wrote:

Another Freddy Vs. Jason, I think would be a lot of fun. Loved that one!

My favorite Jason of them all. Normal, Freddy's in there. lol

the entity

Or, as my buddy in high school called it, The N Titty.

We were fourteen.  Thought it was funny.

I agree with knxpunk that a sequel to "event horizon" would be pretty cool

Albert Pyun's Knights. (Where the hell did they get that cover art?  Never saw that anywhere else.)
It's a Pyun movie, but has a nice tease/cliffhanger ending I wouldn't mind seeing finished off.
Trivia- the only place Knights was released on DVD was South Africa.  I actually had a guy from there burn me a copy and mail it to me.

edit- And it features a evil cyborg Lance Hendrickson slobbering on himself.  Classy!  (But Kathy Long is a babe in the film.)

Last edited by azathoth (2013-11-09 23:29:40)

In the mouth of madness
Prince of darkness
Big trouble in little china
Ghost of Mars
The shinning.lol

I would like to see a sequel to Dark Night of the Scarecrow and Killer Party.

Midnight Meat Train

Noroi definitely, protagonist and antagonist are still alive. Aside from that, the way the movie is presented has only been copied with Okaruto so far, and pretty badly. I need more.

Simons Says. Oh yeah.

Can't think of any more really that would need a sequel. Certainly none of my other favourites.