Topic: October Weeks

So...I'm a writer. I write dark fantasy/horror/paranormal (I also write paranormal romance under a different pen name).

I have two releases out now:

The Red Barn (a short story told in the POV of an unfriendly ghost), and Ghoultown (which I mentioned in another thread, but it's set in world where ghosts and dark beasts are known to exist)

I have two releases coming out next month (which is both exciting and nauseating at the same time lol). You can find me at: www.octoberweeks.net

If you read my books, I'd love to know what you think! I love conversing with my readers big_smile

And now that I've gotten that out, I'm going to watch Haven, on SyFY.

Re: October Weeks

My novel, Over the River, is now available! http://octoberweeks.net/isles-and-west/

Cool good luck with this!!! smile

kXnPunk wrote:

Cool good luck with this!!! smile

Thank you!

You're very welcome. I'll try to buy it sometime. Looks like something I'd enjoy. smile

I do really like the music you chose for Over the River.

kXnPunk wrote:

You're very welcome. I'll try to buy it sometime. Looks like something I'd enjoy. smile

Let me know what you think if you do big_smile

@onlybacon: Thanks! I had a lot of fun working with the company who did the video choosing the music and pictures and such for the video. I'm very happy with it smile

I've decided to put up my dark fantasy/paranormal short story, The Red Barn, up on my website for free for the rest of the month. It's a tale told from the POV of an angry ghost.

http://octoberweeks.net/the-red-barn-3/

Cool!  Will check it out. smile

LoudLon wrote:

Cool!  Will check it out. smile

Let me know what you think!

Taking a browse now, might get pulled away to vote for HFest movies.

Just finished reading it. A fun little story, I dig the first person point of view of the ghost. Such virtriol.

Theli wrote:

Just finished reading it. A fun little story, I dig the first person point of view of the ghost. Such virtriol.

Glad you enjoyed it smile