Re: ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ (regarding minor members on the boards)

I had a sudden flash of George Carlin's famous seven dirty words bit. lol

^^
HA!  That reminds me of Carlin's bit about setting up a prison at Four Corners.  Except I was thinking zombies, vampires, werewolves, and... hipsters(?).

azathoth wrote:

^^
To be fair, "twat" is not a pejorative in Britain (mostly).

As Lon and Fulci illustrated above, the #1 Rule on HM is Respect.  Think for 5 seconds what people would think if what you are typing was said to your 13 year old neighbor's kid.

HM is not your standard internet site; it is a community.  I haven't met any of these jokers in real life yet, but I would like to.  Even if it's just so I get to throw one of my monkeys at them.  (Minus the nuclear knife, of course) big_smile

"Your 13 year old neighbour's kid"?
Damn, she''s having babies at a young age isn't she?

Sorry, I had to do it! big_smile

^
Is what I'll say to the judge as I'm pleading insanity!!!

Hadouken defense-

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr86/Fersk_photo/Hadouken.jpg

(Suitable for 13 year olds)

Last edited by azathoth (2013-04-03 15:28:44)

Fulcento wrote:

"Your 13 year old neighbour's kid"?
Damn, she''s having babies at a young age isn't she?

This was funny and a good catch.  Thank you.  smile

I understand "rules is rules" and not fighting city hall and all that jazz, but I find it funny that I found this forum following a link on a Google image search picture of a teen girl in her underwear, wide eyed dead & rotting in a barrel... But I can't see a nekkid titty here.
Shouldn't parents be more concerned with evicerations and gallons of blood and torture than with a nipple?

^
Heheh, I remember posting that image of Megan is Missing! big_smile

Last edited by Fulcento (2013-05-26 19:17:10)

^  ahhhh, so it was you! You're to blame for me wasting all my spare time here. My wife says "thanks & die in a fire"
8^)

Hahahaha - tell her she's welcome!
Perhaps your missus and mine can get together and do each others hair while we mess around on here lol!
Here, I found the thread: http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=30526

Yup. That's the one. And so much more wholesome than boobies!

Because nothing is more welcoming on a forum then a picture of a dead half naked girl rotting lol

Its a good thing ZOMBlE was banned along time ago. His use of the word c_nt was unprecedented. lol

Last edited by Harsh Creep (2013-08-06 17:39:17)

Dereks_don't_run wrote:

I understand "rules is rules" and not fighting city hall and all that jazz, but I find it funny that I found this forum following a link on a Google image search picture of a teen girl in her underwear, wide eyed dead & rotting in a barrel... But I can't see a nekkid titty here.
Shouldn't parents be more concerned with evicerations and gallons of blood and torture than with a nipple?

It's not about morality, and I doubt that HM would get in any trouble for nudity.

The thing is nudity was allowed back in the day (jeez, now I'm the old-timer?! lol ) and it got out of hand.  Just nudity, then some softcore, finally getting to hardcore pics.  And the place was acting like a flirting lounge.  This was when I first signed up.  Then a great purging/exodus happened.

So now we just have hard and fast rules.

^^^
You said HARD.

Got an image in my head which probably is far from what you wanted to say. lol

http://floordecortx.com/Assets/btns/HardWoodBTN1.png

^^^
Mwahaha that's even worst!!! lol

Really good thing I read this lol.. I can have such a potty mouth haha.

You and me both.  But if I have to watch my language then damn it, so does everyone else. smile

Yeah, I try to have a good measure although lots of times I swear. Lucky you don't speak any Quebecker cause you'd hear a lot of our own ones. LOL

But it's like in everything control and no exageration is fine I'm thinking. Or maybe I got it all wrong??? lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-02 18:08:20)

My one roomie is from Quebec, so ya I get to hear all the French naughty words too lol.

Hahahaha cool tabarnak de kriss!!! lol

kXnPunk wrote:

Yeah, I try to have a good measure although lots of times I swear. Lucky you don't speak any Quebecker cause you'd hear a lot of our own ones. LOL

But it's like in everything control and no exageration is fine I'm thinking. Or maybe I got it all wrong??? lol

Though I am a junior member myself, I just want to say that I'm hard to offend, swearing and such doesn't bother me, but I am a firm believer in control when children are around.

I do enjoy debating and discussing movies, no matter how heated, everyone has their own opinion, and sometimes dissenting opinions are even more insightful than those harmonious to your own. As long as it doesn't descend into immature dick waving I'm good, smile

The only immature dick-waving that goes on here is when our admin challenges us mods to a sword fight.  The first time he did that I thought "Eh, what the hell" until he dropped his britches and I quickly realized that "sword fight" is a actually a euphemism.

To this day, I can't look him in the eye. hmm

Haha!

You guys are too much, I definitely think I'm going to like it here!