Re: HM HorrorFest 2013 Official Announcement

Thank you Az for putting this all together.
I actually made it to a chunk of it this year big_smile Pat myself on the back tongue
You guys are a hoot. I guess that's why I stuck around on the board. You guys are a great bunch.

az has done a good job putting these things together for a few years now. thank you Az.

MoonRaven wrote:

Thank you Az for putting this all together.
I actually made it to a chunk of it this year big_smile Pat myself on the back tongue
You guys are a hoot. I guess that's why I stuck around on the board. You guys are a great bunch.

why thank you young Ravie! you're not so bad yourself smile

^^
Thanks everyone, you're too kind.  It might be work, but it's worth it when you have 7 people watching giant bunnies, being spooked by a Boogen, or watching a pickax ballet of death in a forest. big_smile

@Lon-
Don't get too upset that more people didn't show up, it's not everyone's bag of tea and Halloween is a busy time of years for horror fans.  Maybe I should have a marathon in March/April, too?  Chime in if you didn't attend HFest but a March/April marathon would interest you.

Even if I did show up, I'm DEFINITELY in for a March/April Marathon, oh H3LL yeah baby!!!

Was my first time ever but truely NOT THE LAST. You guys are a LAUGHING RIOT!!! lol

What he ^^^ said big_smile

I agree with the two above, I had a really good time.

MoonRaven wrote:

What he ^^^ said big_smile

MWAHAHAHA!!! You took advantage pretty well on this. big_smile

Test-

edit- very good

Last edited by azathoth (2013-11-05 03:00:21)

^^^^
Testing screenshots of the spreadsheet??? Yeah very good indeed. lol