Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Going to a job-help seminar tomorrow morning.  Let's see how coherent I am at 8:30AM.

Goom and them were really close, why would people start fight a day before for family member is getting married?

it's all started about over year ago,Groom family there fine but there mum sisters family are people is start trouble for nose reason, they did thorw the first pucnh and (There late 20- to Mid 30) you think there dad stop him but he then wack 19 year old over the head, who try to stop the fight

then 19 year old firend, you on are side ended knock the man and the dad out, they both ending on floor, even there own family left on the floor and left.

I didn't hear about untill I got to wedding party this afternoom, I wondering why not many people showed.

So freaking mad about my crappy stupid idiotic Windows computer that has the cursor locking up once every damn freaking 5 minutes. Fucking shit is SOOO ANNOYING AS MAD!!!

I HATE WINDOWS TO THE HIGHEST POINT!!!

Stuff like this NEVER happens on Mac. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_koymnrAEiv1qz9bwro1_400.jpg

^^
You could always stick Linux or BSD/Darwin on it.  Heck, I think Solaris is even free now.  Just tossing out some options.

Man, I feel fried.  90 minutes for 2 interviews.  I got along with both guys fine, but the IT guy had me dancing- no, I don't know why changing a port rule on a Juniper router made both of them freak out.  (Neither does he, Juniper techs are coming in on Monday.)  But it was more of a conversation than "What are your strengths?  What are your weaknesses?  What color tree would you be?" crap. (I'd be a blue Eucalyptus.)

I'd be a pink weeping willow, 'cuz then I'd be pretty AND hung low.

Incidentally, I know it's tacky to laugh at your own jokes, but I cracked up the instant I typed that... lol

^^
Nah, you get a pass on that one, that was good! 
(I was going to say "That's what..." but then realized it would be 14 kinds of wrong.)

^^^
I'd be a dead tree. All grey. H3LL of course, I'M EVIL so... lol

http://i1.wp.com/24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcpw45JmPc1rdgexeo3_1280.jpg?w=920

Was so cool to see my old buddy Marc-ander Fucker that I know since 1998, went to school one year with him. He seems to dig Montreal like mad. Damn bastard sees LOTS of insanely great shows there. Not like in here where most are crap. Damn, he's gonna go see Exodus and 3 days after fucking SLAYER can you imagine??? Lucky Fucker. Was cool to see Maggie Cool and J, her daughter too. Nice evening that was and VERY GOOD WINE, Red like Blood like he always brings everytime. Yep, a very cool rad time that was. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-26 04:21:51)

Damn I hate that TV Channels decide to take a show off after 3 episodes like they did with Sleepy Hollow. Last week they reshowed the first one and tonight nothing. Man, so damn annoying. WTF is wrong with these guys really??? Screw them. GRRRrrr!!! sad

I loved what I saw but WANNA SEE MORE damnit!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-29 00:10:47)

^^
Don't worry, it's a one week thing.  And be happy, it's already been renewed.

I'm drained.  The last week has been hectic with house stuff, HFest, and job stuff.  But HFest starts tonight.  big_smile  And happy Halloween everyone!
http://cdn03.cdn.socialitelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/31/Monkeys-Messing-Halloween-Decorations-10312012-580x435.jpg

^^^
Really well hopefully because Red Widow never showed back and left me without knowing what was happening next.

And yessir, are you ready for tonight??? I sure am. Might miss some because we might have a party but I'll still be here for most of the weekend.

VERY COOL pict BTW. smile

I AM SO FREAKING HUGELY ANNOYED LIKE MAD H3LL.

Working on the DVD cover for aceofspades' THE TRUCK but that damn CS 6 Photoshop takes half an hour or 3/4 to save. MAJOR SUCKAGE. And Lee's waiting for it. Damn I cannot stand crap like that.

PLEASE ADOBE, DON'T SLOW DOWN MY CREATIVITY OR I'LL BOMB YOU BASTARDS!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lueg4fvCFK1qmkxx9o1_500.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-05 20:11:36)

I'm sleepy, but content. smile Think I'll brew some coffee so fix the sleepy.

Bleh.  Family's coming down again tomorrow.  Don't know how long they'll be staying this time but the average has jumped over the last couple years from one weekend to two weeks.  We'll see, I guess.

At least they had the courtesy of waiting until after H-Fest, though they were completely unaware. lol

^^
Whew, that would have sucked.

Skin of my teeth, homes. lol

Damn yeah LoudLon. And looks like you don't like them being around you much. If they annoy you, ship them to your mom's place. lol

I'm VERY HAPPY. I finished and remailed the WITHOUT DAMN GUIDELINES files to DiscMakers and I won't here from them or Lee until tomorrow so for now, all is good.

Also happy that they have an old '30's movie night on TV which I just look at, TV's mute, I prefer Hayley's Paramore instead. Damn girl is cute and truely ROCK LIKE ALL FREAKING H3LL!!! big_smile

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/59524039/large.png

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-08 02:41:44)

I am in my Xmas mood already lol, it that bad

Before Xmas

^^^
Burton should make a BASSI BEFORE CHRISTMAS film really. lol

In a bad mood. I've had a neck ache... for 3 damn days now

^^^
Argh, sorry to hear that. Hopefully azathoth will fix that up. wink

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2y5kbgwEA1qz6f9yo1_r1_500.jpg

<Magic fingers, activate!>

^^^
big_smile

Damn 60 seconds between posts I HATE YOU.

Emotions now=Pissed because of that.

Back to our regular smily fun state now... lol

You never had a chance...

http://www.lifedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Monkeys-typing-Shakespeare.jpg

^^^
How could I??? lol

Loving this pict, to Facebook it goes, thanks. wink

Poo, the company didn't get back to me today.  sad
Hope I don't have to wait until Monday.