Topic: Patrick (1978)

With remaking happing this year,  I never seen this movie,

Anyone see this movie? 

A comatose hospital patient harasses and kills though his powers of telekinesis to claim his private nurse as his own.

I looking for trailer  also the movie is on youtube, here the trailer  which dose spolier most of the movie lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mckNPYADMkQ

Re: Patrick (1978)

Yes  I posted about this not too long ago. It's twisted. big_smile

Looks insane. Made it's way into my way too long watchlist. big_smile

Yeah, saw the original many years ago.  Didn't like it at all.  Reviewed for a site I used to be a staff reviewer at called zombiekeeper.com and gave it a very poor rating, IIRC. 

Silly Aussie horror...

LoudLon wrote:

Yeah, saw the original many years ago.  Didn't like it at all.  Reviewed for a site I used to be a staff reviewer at called zombiekeeper.com and gave it a very poor rating, IIRC. 

Silly Aussie horror...

So are looking forward to the remake then?

Well, it is a prime example of a film which left a LOT of room for improvement so you won't hear me objecting to a remake, but it totally depends on what new twist they add to the story, who's in it, who's writing, who's directing, etc.

I just seen it's full last night

This movie is very slow burning,   it's take time to build up creepy feel to the movie,

Patrick sure did look really creepy and very scary at times even without moving!

I loved all the strange thigs  he was doing to the others people in the movie, I thought was really good effect for the time.

I loved the way the movie ended, in one of the last scenes of the movie, I didn't see that coming but it did make Jump from my Chair.

Great story, Great effects and great acting from the whole cast

8 out of 10

Looked at trailer for remake, Guy who playing dose not look as scary and looks two young that this part.!

it made a better x-files episode