Re: What pisses you off right now ?

Construction! It has been wicked loud. The dog near the parking lot barks at them all day long. It has been a very long week and a half.  Having to wake up at 5:00 A.M. on a weekend morning due to...Yup, you guessed it!..... the construction. -Growls-

I clenchmy teeth while conmcentrating subconsciously, especially when I sleep, then I grind my teeth, and I wake up with a sore jaw. Tis lame.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Do you get reimbursed if you do pass?  'cause that's a steep test price.
But good luck to you anyway. smile

Nope but if I get hired I get paid well so it is not that bad and thank you Az, when is the second interview for the job?

This Thursday.  Thanks for asking.  It's a cool place, and part of the job description was "network design."  Droolng....

That is awesome Az let me know how it goes, you will do great! Good Luck

azathoth wrote:

This Thursday.  Thanks for asking.  It's a cool place, and part of the job description was "network design."  Droolng....

all the best of luck with that on Thursday Az will have everything crossed for you smile

azathoth wrote:

Hopefully the kind of design you do isn't like this... lol

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2079/2074168663_b3b19a34ca_o.jpg

The bank that my work uses to do direct deposit screwed up so we didn't get our pay.
So they have to do individual wire transfers, if we don't get them today by 2pm we won't see them till Monday.

Update:Thankfully I got my pay today.  smile

Last edited by hellrat (2013-10-25 16:04:43)

kXnPunk wrote:
azathoth wrote:

Hopefully the kind of design you do isn't like this... lol
[awful image deleted]

Dude, that would be grounds for serious ass-kicking.  That has to be a joke pic.  Even Lon couldn't mangle cabling that badly.  And what idiot puts a wifi access point right next to a 16-port wired switch?  Sorry, it's just one of the things I can actually do well.

I love how you are actually offended by that picture. It's good for a man to take pride in his work big_smile

As for what is pissing me off, it's too much to fill in here. Suffice it to say my last couple days have sucked.

^^
Feel free to vent.  It was before you registered but I went on a 2 day rant a few years back.  People understood, life happens.  That was the point I understood how great this place is- everyone absorbed rage monkey and said, "OK."  Or PM if you want to keep it private- I'm a good listener.

I prefer to just bottle it all up until I explode as a rage monster for a couple hours. Which I did earlier today, so now it's just a subsiding red rage. I appreciate the offer though.

Damn midgets on a flying platypus, there is so much shit to pack!  It's like the crap is breeding behind my back; I pack 1 box and suddenly there are 40 dozens Vanilla Ice CDs on my bed waiting to get packed.  I throw all those out, and there's a kangaroo in my backyard with a sign saying, "Will punch faces for food, bitch."

Seriously, c'mon!

^^^
Mine is much more sweet than yours. lol

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llf58mj9G61qixk51o1_400.jpg

You should know by now you can't out-cute a monkey.
big_smile

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01829/Monkey-Cat_1829771i.jpg

I don't know that I'm pissed but I am upset I was going to buy the gremlins movie and had it in my hands but put it down to go see something else so when I returned it was gone and it was the last DVD they had. It was 5 bucks too.

^^
Ah, grasshopper, always retain your items until purchase.  Be not distracted by full bosoms and firm bottoms.

Wait, what were we talking about?

I don't know but she doesn't either... lol

http://24.media.tumblr.com/128f9f655a4ae2666be617121e40a0a6/tumblr_mv1di66kHy1s3seozo1_500.jpg

that damn "Carrie" advert on screen for the forum. comes up all the time and can't get rid of it. not the least bit interested in it!  gaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-11-15 06:19:59)

^^^
Well at least it's better than these Poker online stuff I'm getting...

@Wolfie-
You can get the Ad-Block plugin for your browser.  However, HM is the one site I don't block any ads on, since Meh needs the cash flow.

My mum-in-law is pissing me off right now.
I keep a make-up bag under the sink in the bathroom with a toothbrush, paste, lotion, mouthwash and some tissue. And I always make sure there is tissue. Cuz toilet paper runs out here if I don't buy it. Cause SHE always forgets. So anyways, I keep a backup for emergencies.
Today, of course there is no toilet paper and some has been taken from my stash. I know this cause my bag was moved and there was significantly less in there.
I'm not fond of the fact that she is going through my stuff.
It's bad enough that she eats my food (fries and fish that I saved were eaten by her last week. Veggies she uses for her omelettes. And hummus she uses for her sandwiches. Things I buy for myself and the bf)
So now I can't keep things in the bathroom?? Like WTF!
She came into the bf room asking why I didn't make her any fish sticks, I said cause you just ate. Like FFS. We need to move out like yesterday. I'm gonna lose my mind with her.

We have a winter storm warning here in effect until tomorrow evening.  The timing couldn't be worse; we're supposed to drive 200 miles to my sister's place for Thanksgiving, but they're calling for up to eight inches of snow tonight and it's not going to be anywhere near warm enough tomorrow for any of it to melt away.  So now we're trying to decide if we should risk the drive.

Damn it.  And my sister said she was making me ham with cherries and pineapples, too.  And since I'm the only one in the family who eats it that way, I would have had the whole thing to myself...

That's a heck of a lotta snow.

Well.  First, my mom spills coffee on my keyboard.  It takes me a while but I get it taken care of.  Next, we find out we're due eight inches of snow and likely won't be able to make the 200 mile trip back ot Indiana for Thanksgiving.  And now -- because there's no such thing as "too much bad luck" -- my copmuter monitor goes black every two seconds because some capacitors went bad, and I don't have the scratch to get it repaired.  In fact, I'm actually typing this blind right now rather than type in one-second suprts. 

At any rate, until I can get this taken care of, my online time will be even more limited than it has been the last couple weeks since the family got here.  On the plus side, with the monitor not working, my mom can't hog my computer playing Jewel Quest II eight fuckin' hours a night.

See you when I see you. hmm