Re: What video game did you last play?

^  Ever play the Intellivision system?

Once in a great while my wife and I break out our Intellivision system. Still a lot of fun to play, despite not having any well known games like Mario or Donkey Kong.  When it came out it in the early 80's it was supposedly the best game system available, and high dollar.

Started Final Fantasy 14 in Aug, still playin it. big_smile

Suspiria_89 wrote:

Call of Duty Ghost and Killer is Dead. Call of Duty Ghost isn't all that great, Killer Is Dead is pretty cool; def. recommend it if you enjoyed Lollipop Chainsaw.

I'm a HUGE fan of Lollipop Chainsaw so I'll look for it, THANX!!! big_smile

Underdog wrote:

^  Ever play the Intellivision system?

Once in a great while my wife and I break out our Intellivision system. Still a lot of fun to play, despite not having any well known games like Mario or Donkey Kong.  When it came out it in the early 80's it was supposedly the best game system available, and high dollar.

Damn now THAT brings me back in the good ol' days really. First console I had after the Atari... big_smile

played call of duty:ghost and it was fun for awhile

Haven't played em yet, but just bought three!

Amazon was having its own version of Black Friday (I never participate in these Holiday shopping sales)...and they have video games,  Got NHL 14 for $40 (more than I wanted).  Splinter Cell Blacklist for $25, and Batman Arkham City for..$15!

Got Elder Scrolls Skyrim and man, best game EVER. Best of the series no doubt. Loving it. big_smile

^ Yea, I've heard nothing but good things about Skyrim:Elder Scrolls. Bought it last night for one of my daughters as a Christmas present.

^^^
Good job, once they start playing it, you won't see them again for a damn long while. Hahahaha lol

WWE 2K14 yesterday

Last edited by jrs1991 (2013-12-01 20:40:02)

For hours everyday the last few days (some days many many many hours) I've been playing NHL 14 and the new Splinter Cell.  I get really burnt out and crabby when I play this much.  This is overkill.  I'm going to need to set a time limit for myself.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2013-12-10 00:30:12)

Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness

Ahhhh good old school games truely rock. And this one is part of the best from that time [1999].

You're just now playing Skyrim?  Better late than never, such a great game. 

I last played Fifa 14 for Xbox One.

^^^
Been playing it since a long while, just that it was on my friend's XBox 360. But I got it on BADASS DEMON now so I play it more often. smile

Bloodrayne is what I'm playing now. Damn I dig this game. She rocks. V''''V

Game Of Thrones

Very cool online game.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Disrupt … nes-ascent

Fifa 14 and Peggle 2...both on Xbox One.

^^^
Damn you lucky bastard. I'm sooo jealous. roll

I need to stop playing!  I spend hours a day.  Stayed up to 4am playing Splinter Cell.  Already beat it, but playing the side missions to make money to buy the extra stuff.  4am may not seem late, but I don't stay up that late anymore.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the 3DS and Dark Souls on Xbox 360

CoD:Ghosts - Almost done my Veteran run through. A few "Grrrr" sections, but not too hard overall.
GTA5 - Popped the 360 back on and played for a bit. Reminded my just why it's one of the greatest games ever. Not even doing anything (100% the story), just wandering around causing chaos. smile

And no, I'm NOT into multiplayer at all.

World Of War Planes

Extremely badass for a fan of WW2 planes like me. Cool missions and insanely cool fights. Easier to pilot than anything plane related I've played yet.

http://na.wargaming.net/play-wowp-1/en/

Yes I pilot a Junkers Stuka JU87, of course. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-22 17:17:47)

Been playing Super Mario 3D world on Wii U, plan on breaking out the new Killzone game for my PS4 later tonight.

Battlefield 4 and Resogun on my brand new Christmas present from my wife, Playstation 4!!!!

Wooo very cool. Nice gift man. Sweet wife you have. big_smile

Sonic & all stars racing transformed