Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Chopping Mall

This was an amazingly entertaining campfest!

Last edited by Alucard the Risen (2013-11-21 22:05:51)

Ragnbone wrote:
darin wrote:

Ok Kids, here's the re-cap for the day-
Then- Baron Blood

where'd you get it?  I've been wanting to see it for like 40 years or something.

I watched it on Netflix

Netflix is almost unworthy of subscription...

Cool.  When I had a subscription, they had it listed (Baron Blood) but didn't offer it.

I need to go watch some of these before Netflix drops them, too.

darin wrote:
Ragnbone wrote:
darin wrote:

Ok Kids, here's the re-cap for the day-
Then- Baron Blood

where'd you get it?  I've been wanting to see it for like 40 years or something.

I watched it on Netflix

Kino and Arrow video have done Blu-Ray releases of it aswell.

^^^
Damn Arrow releases are AMAZING!!! THEY RULE!!! smile

Another from this AMAZING year...

TORMENTED [2009]

Man what an hilarious one this is. Pretty wicked story, badass acting and nice shots. The British really know how to make fantastic stuff. smile

I'm going to watch the Hellraise series of films tonight.

^^^
Another one I haven't seen... Damn there's WAY TOO MUCH!!! I will not be able to watch them all until I die. But hey, I have all eternity for that, I'm an UnDead Vampire Demon so... lol

EDIT: OH DAMN YOU, you didn't put the R at the end. Geee, I REALLY need more coffee. Hahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-22 08:21:58)

Pinhead's awesome! All available on Netflix, too.

^^^
Yeah CENOBITES freaking RULE. And I want a box like this like NOW Damnit!!! smile

http://24.media.tumblr.com/ae53cd134ec33593d4e0bca3194e7160/tumblr_mmfhmknd9s1qdytrfo1_r1_1280.jpg

I have a puzzle box, tongue

Ragnbone wrote:

Cool.  When I had a subscription, they had it listed (Baron Blood) but didn't offer it.

It's widely available from Kino (one of my favourite comopanies) now, I bought it last year. Check it out http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_ … on%20blood

Apparently on Blu-Ray too, kinda wish I had picked it up.

Hellraiser marathon tonight! Might as well check out Baron Blood while I'm on Netflix anyway.

seen these the last few days

blood rage 6/10
the demon(1981) 7/10
deadline(1984) starring stephen young 6.5/10
the comeback(1978) starring jack jones 8.5/10
tourist trap 9/10

Tourist Trap!  Cool.  smile

Just bought myself a region free DVD player, big_smile

Curse Of Chucky

^ Same one as me!
Loved the new Chucky.
What a doll he is, hehe!!

I really loved the Andy cameo, SO glad they dropped the whack shit from the past two.

I just watched Haunter with golem09 on Skype. And man do I have to say did this movie ever deliver. Golem told me about it, but I didn't know anything aboiut it before hand. The best way to watch it is without knowing anything. So I won't say much of what it is about, but I will say that it had a sort of Guillermo Del Toro feel to it. And like with Cube and Splice, Natali presents us with an original and engrossing story with interesting characters. This is well worth checking out.

You two have peaked my interest with Haunter, and I'm keeping an eye out for it.  A $7 rent on Amazon, so I'll give it some time.

Just finoished watch Burial Ground for the first time. It's a pretty damn entertaining flick with constant intervals of gory zombie feasting to keep viewers hooked. The story is almost non-existent but it doesn't really matter with this type of flick. It features some great SFX for gore, but the zombies themselves are a little lacking. The masks look great, but are re-used frequently, so you see a zombie die then the same zombie is back again moments later. Make up works much better.

Just did a rewatch of Christine, loved it even more the second time, that Plymouth Fury is damned beautiful!

I Am ZoZo.

Overall, really enjoyed this one.  Entertaining, and some really creepy moments.  This is the kind of movie that could creep me out when I'm alone. 

I do think most people would probably find this movie incredibly boring though.