Topic: I have a question about the contributers to this site

I see new articles on this site every day, but I don't recognize most of the names of the article writers on this site?  How do they post?  Do they have access to post on the main page?  If so, why do they never come to the forums?

Re: I have a question about the contributers to this site

Yeah, those guys have posting access.  And they never post on the forums.  Don't know, just how it is.  I guess they're too busy writing the articles.  You can see their bios on the "Contact Us" page.  All I know is Meh told me they're good guys.

Some do post here like Death Banger for example...
Not often I know but still does once in a while.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-21 11:57:41)

You are absolutely right Azz.  They are good guys.  smile

Meh, Goon, and Death Banger do the majority of the news articles.  I do some news occasionally but I prefer to do top tens and reviews.  Anyone can volunteer to write articles or reviews.  Meh is always looking for more talented writers/contributors. Just submit your article or review to Meh at scoops@horror-movies.ca.

Last edited by DirtyGirl (2013-11-21 11:08:27)

^^^
OHHH How the H3LL could I forget about you dear miss. Damn, I need a good Blood bash on my body really. big_smile

I use to post articles on the site under my real name. If I am posting articles to here (if I do again in the future) I won't use my forum name. So them guys may have an account here, but just don't say they post on the main page and don't link them, like I did (but I am sure I mentioned on here that I did write up an article before). 

They are separate things, and don't really need to be linked. Unless the article has some reference to the forum and is taking opinions/poll figures. But it doesn't happen anyway. tongue

I have posted quite a few articles, not done so for a while as, when I originally did I wasn't writing any other articles. I now write articles - non-horror related - for magazines and campaigning etc which I am focusing on.

I used to have access to a "main contributors" link but never used it.  Of course by the time I did start contributing articles, that access was gone. lol

I, like some above, also used to write some articles.  Then the Wordpress admin page blew up, and it was back to scoops@monkey-movies.az.  Now I mostly post my stuff on the forums since I write niche-type stuff, but if I think it's worthy I'll also send it to Meh.  Though he did tell one time over on Skype that he gets like 600 emails a day (I think he was exaggerating some, but I wouldn't doubt say 300 a day.  Heck, I get 100/day non-spam emails.)

Vasquez wrote:

I have posted quite a few articles, not done so for a while as, when I originally did I wasn't writing any other articles. I now write articles - non-horror related - for magazines and campaigning etc which I am focusing on.

Yeah I read some of these, very nice. smile

And azathoth, I write Kafka/Lovercraft/Goethe like stuff most of the time so they're VERY lucky I don't write anything up there. I don't even need to say weird because it's OBVIOUS!!! lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-22 10:12:48)