Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

^^^
I DIG ALL THE FREAKING SERIES LIKE MAD!!!

So awesome really. Seen any of the others???

^ Nope, I haven't seen any of the sequels yet. I thought about buying them at one point, but thought they'd be a let down from the first film. Maybe I shall give them a go, if I can find em' cheap somewhere!

^^^
3rd one is badass. Well to me that is, don't base yourself on me, NEVER EVER!!! lol

THE HOUSE BUNNY [2006] rewatch

Damn Anna Faris is THE SEXIEST FUNNY GIRL EVER!!! Yeah I know LoudLon and getken will disagree but luckily we don't have the same taste. lol

And boy what a freaking insanely hot casting, EMMA STONE and Rummer Willis, oh yeah baby. An hilarious story and an hilarious hour and a half. Damn I dig this flick. Also cool to see the Demon God Hugh Heffner in this, the dude RULES ALL!!! Damn I want his mansion. Hahaha

JUST FRIENDS [2005]

Another Anna Faris one where she plays with Amy Smart and Ryan Reynolds. But WTF, ALREADY a freaking christmas movie??? Come on now... roll
Still a very fun one, of course it CAN'T be any different with Anna in it. smile
Fun, fun, fun.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-21 05:54:46)

HUNGER GAMES [2012] rewatch

Watched it before going to bed last night and I thought I'd fall asleep watching it cause I was exhausted and VERY Drunk but how could I really??? Absolutely IMPOSSIBLE. Too great of a movie to do so. Boy Jenneifer Lawrence is so incredibly PHENOMENAL in this it's just MAD. Harelson is well he's the good ol' Harelson we've always known, he's insanely good.

I love the Battle Royale kinda feel this has. Yup, this film is part of the best ones I've ever seen truely. A true MASTERPIECE and I just CANNOT wait for the next. smile

PAPARAZZI PRINCESS: THE PARIS HILTON STORY [2008]

Now that's a truely fun one. Yes I admit I dig Paris, sue me. lol
And boy the chicks in this are definitely HOT. Especially the one playing Nicole Richie.
Cheesy to the max which is great for this early morning. Hahaha big_smile

GREASE [1978] rewatch

Ahhh one of my teenage kicks, the lovely Olivia Newton John with good ol' Travolta and boy what a true great classic this is. Funny as mad, touching and so on. I love that damn flick, I definitely do. Long live Rock'N'Roll!!! big_smile

I watched all of the Rambo movies.Crazily this was the first time I have watched any of them definitely worth the 15 dollars I put out.

Bullet To The Head, not a good movie by any means but damn was it entertaining there was an axe fight!!

Try Bullet IN the Head instead.  John Woo flick from 1990 starring Simon Yam and Tony Leung.  Bad-ass, brutal and powerfully dramatic flick about three friends who travel to Saigon during the Viet Nam war to establish a criminal enterprise.  GREAT flick.

^^^
H3LL yes, Woo Rocks!!! smile

MAN ON FIRE [2004] rewatch

You know I truely loooooove Dakota Fanning right??? Well for me it's one of her best performances in this as a kid along with Hide And Seek. Girl knows how to launch crazy emotions in your face. And what can I say about sweet lovely Radha aside that she's brilliant. Denzel is like always, pitch perfect.

My favorite scene really is at the end when he says I got something for you and gives her a book. Dakota is so damn touching in this scene it's mad. Yup, enjoyable everytime I watch it. smile

G.I. Jane

^^^
That's one I really loved. smile

LoudLon wrote:

Try Bullet IN the Head instead.  John Woo flick from 1990 starring Simon Yam and Tony Leung.  Bad-ass, brutal and powerfully dramatic flick about three friends who travel to Saigon during the Viet Nam war to establish a criminal enterprise.  GREAT flick.

I will look into it, thanks Lon

I put on The Avengers on in the background as I pack.  Soothing, methinks.  Also reminds me to check all my HM stuff occasionally-

Lon is Cap USA
Demon is Loki
Vampy is (female) Phil
Howdy is Thor
Underdog is Stark
Creature is Hawk
DG is Widow
Meh is Fury
Mistress is Maria Hill

Yay, I got Captain America!  SCORE!

What's a Mainstream movie? haha. Last would be Pacific Rim, gotta love Guillermo Del Toro. RAWR monsters, but it's NOT technically a horror lol. wink

I posted this over on the 'Random thread', but hey, I'll share the love...

Superior Monkey over all Meatbags wrote:

For you manly men out there (or women who like manly men) (or men who like manly men) (or rodents who like... forget it, you got the idea)-

a YouTube of all of Rocky's final fights.  (Damn,  forgot how good the first one was, been years.)

"I can't see Mick.  Cut me Mick, Cut me."

I still haven't seen a better fight than Rocky II, though Rocky Balboa (the last one) was fantastic, too.

[edit- also, Philly created cheesesteaks, therefore by default you all lose.]

Last edited by azathoth (2013-11-23 22:52:28)

AND I'M THE HULK, GRAWWR!!! lol

Nice Star Wars night yesterday.

STAR WARS: THE PHANTOM MENACE [1999] rewatch of course

AT LAST WE WILL HAVE REVENGE... Enough said. big_smile

STAR WARS ATTACK OF THE CLONES [2002] rewatch

The thing I like the most in this one is when the team attack the Separatists building...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-24 09:40:31)

Thor

AMELIA [2009] rewatch

Damn I DIG this movie. Hilary Swank does a great job playing one of my all times Girl Heroes, miss Amelia Earheart who was the first girl to cross the Atlantic in a plane. She disapeared trying to cross the world and her plane has never been found yet. They'll start back the research next year though, they found some sonar clues so we'll see. What an amazing plane that is though.

http://pri.org/sites/default/files/styles/gallery_image/public/migration/PriMigrationsDamanticWordpressAttachmentsImagesMigration/www.theworld.org/wp-content/uploads/791px-Earhart_and_electra-e1339443875152.jpg?itok=D1x7jYna

Easy A [2010] rewatch

Emma Stoooooooooooone. Which kind of says it all about this movie really. Hilarious, tremendous, gorgeous. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-25 07:05:55)

HERO [2002] rewatch

Oh what an amazing movie this is. I dig these flicks like mad and this one is one of my favorites. Maggie Chung is phenomenal as Flying Snow really. And well so is Jet Li of course. Phenomenal visuals and fights. To see absolutely if you like Kung Fu, Karate or whatever it is in this...

Marie Antoinette

^^^
My favorite period movie of ALL times, Kristen is just freaking WONDERFUL in this. So is Asia Argento as the King's bitch. And damn what a nice cinematography. smile

I truley LOVE the party scenes with Siouxsie And The Banshees' Hong Kong Garden playing...

GRAVITY [2013]

HOLY H3LL what an AMAZING piece of Sci-Fi this is... Clooney and miss Bullocks are fantastic but the best for me in this one are the breath taking visuals, so damn awesome it's wild. Very cool story too. Yup a new Sci-Fi MASTERPIECE truely.

SEE IT NOOOW!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-25 18:48:54)