Re: Last horror movie you watched?

^^^
I freaking looove this one. But it's got it's atmosphere and all that is very special...

H3LL about time BADASS DEMON is running and set up. Now time to grab stuff online for my viewing pleasure. big_smile

Haunter is what I'm grabbing, Thanks to Golemnürsh for that idea. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-23 04:20:23)

Gonna have to see if I can find that Zozo one big_smile

I just can't keep up with you guys, lol!

^^^
Mwahaha To know about the newest kick ass shit, visit HM's Last Movie Watched Thread. lol

Alucard the Risen wrote:

I have a puzzle box, tongue

You freaking BASTARD!!! tongue

HAUNTER [2013]

Wow another freaking masterpiece by Toronto's Natali. Like always. He's got some brilliant ideas all the time and takes care of creating some crazy atmospheres. This one is Dark, VERY Dark and Theli was right, kinda Del Toro feeling which is very cool as I dig this dude's stuff. Very nice characters and acting. Another MASTERPIECE by our fellow dude. Thank you Vincenzo Natali, you RULE!!!

He's the one that's done the WEIRDEST movie If ever seen. Nothing [2003] crazy damn flick...

AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HIS ADAPTATION OF NEUROMANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That'll be INSANE with him at the steering wheel lemme tell you. Yay!!! Canada ROCKS. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-23 04:30:40)

I am now hunting down Hammer and Troma flicks.

Next one is a HAMMER for me too... Stop doing the same as me. lol

I was doing what you were doing before you were doing what I was doing, tongue

I was, I Am, I Will Be...

Dead. lol

Wishmaster (1997).  Been many years since I last watched it.  Nothing great, but an entertaining, better-than-it-needs-to-be b-movie with plenty of splat, horror star cameos and a pair of strong lead performances from Tammy Lauren and Andrew Divoff.  Incidentally I saw this flick opening night in the cinema, along with roughly twelve other people.  Small crowd to be sure, but everyone there seemed to enjoy it.

Bad Taste (1987)   This was another re-watch and I only seen once before, that was about 6 years ago.

I didn't remeber much about it,  I thought there was very good decent gory moment in this movie, which I thought really good,  for is first movie.

The effect were really good, very decent and fum to watch, I did think that the movie would have been more funny, then it was.  I did laugh a few times.

Some of the other stuff. I Just felt it was silly and not funny. It dose seem a little outdated.

It's as not aged well at all, the acting, Well it's  not great but it not bad, let's just it's suits the ,movie

5 out of 10

I don't think aged well at all.

Maybe I should watch Wishmaster, condidering I assumed it was more a fantasy film.

They Live (1988)   I have only seen this movie once before as well, I remember I wasn't to keen on it's back then.

I thought it was lot more better the second time around, I loved the plot the movie, I thought it was great , the pacing from the movie was really good.

It did not get boring at all and there some decent effects in this movie but I find a lot more funny then bad taste, I saw last night.

I loved the ending of this movie was very good and very clever and one best and funniest fight scene ever.

The acting was really good in this movie

Flight of the Living Dead (2007) Or Plane Dead , They should have kept that as the title.

I saw this when first came out online, back then it was called Plane Dead, I have not seen it since then,

I thought the movie started of little slow first,  the action dose really kick off untill after 45 min mark,  but before 30 min , you do get the infected person.

The Infected/Zombies  make up effect were, not great, that looked bit odd, I wasn't to keen on yellow  eyes,  other then that didn't really look scary, some one just look funny not in a good way.

There are really good funny moment in this movie as some very good bloody moment as well, there a lot action in third act of the movie and none stop untill the very ended.

The acting it was not great but it's more then watch-able, I did not like how the movie ended at all.

I really do hate those fake last scace scenes, saw it's coming but it no were near as the worst zombie out there, it's just average zombie.   

Very enjoyable fun and slly movie.

Moon of the Wolf - 1972.  This seems to be a made for TV movie as it has a "Enter Commercial Here" sign that flashes through out.  However, for some reason it was rated "R" (on Netflix anyway) so I didn't realize that.  By the time I realized this was a fairly tame movie, I was into it enough to want to know who the wolf was so I finished it.

I watched Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things (1973) last night, which for some reason I had never seen before. I enjoyed it enough, its problems were really only budgetary (I read that it was made for $70,000) but it was a fun film, enjoyable enough. I gave it around a 7/10.

Last night was kind of a zombie comedy night because before Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things I re-watched Return of the Living Dead which I absolutely LOVE.

Just finished the first Hellraiser film, moving on the second.

Maniac (2013)

Technically i think this is a better film than Lustig's original - primarily because the unique POV approach - but I still prefer the original for its absolute sleazy urban nature and Joe Spinnel's utterly convincing manical performance.

9/10.

You could wipe your ass with a film reel and the resultant movie would still be better than the original Maniac. 

IMO, of course.

^^^
Urgh, that was hard. lol

Yeah, totally brutal, man!

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Urgh, that was hard. lol

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Animated/thatswhatshesaid_zps4db6d79f.gif

How'd I know that would come up eventually?

tongue

Alucard the Risen wrote:

How'd I know that would come up eventually?

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Animated/thatswhatshesaid_zps4db6d79f.gif

big_smile

*shakes head at the inevitability*

Last edited by Alucard the Risen (2013-11-23 16:05:19)

Choose your words carefully!

But yeah it's been awhile since I've seen the original Maniac. Don't remember hating it, was just weirded out afterwards. Interested in checking the remake out.

And I always, ALWAYS get the title of Wishmaster mixed up with Death Wish.

LoudLon wrote:

big_smile

I missed this. lol