Topic: Help me identify a horror movie that i watched when i was a kid.

So lately i remember a horror movie that i watched when i was like 8 years old or something and of course i didn't know the movie title. I am hoping that some horror expert here will know what movie is that.

Here is some scene that i remember from the movie. It was a freaky circus with blood sucking clown. I think some young man and woman go there for recreation and then some of their friend goes missing ( murdered by the evil clown and their bodies are put in a sack and hanged upside down then they suck their blood using a long straw ).

1 scene when a guy trying to escape through the multiple layer door like when u open a door then another small door come out.

One of the most terrifying horror movie that i ever watched. Does anybody know this freaking movie ?

Last edited by Evilwanderer (2013-11-21 03:23:10)

Re: Help me identify a horror movie that i watched when i was a kid.

killer klowns from outer soace

Yeah i think that is the movie, Saw the images in google and it's still freak me out. I can't sleep lol help.

What a damn GREAT Classic it is truely. I LOVE EVIL CLOWNS!!! lol

Don't forget about the evil balloon dogs!

Oh btw i forgot to thanks Ash's missing hand for identifying the movie lol.
Thank you very very much big_smile

Question to moderators : Is hatchet wielder my nickname or something lol ? Cuz it's bloody awesome.

Last edited by Evilwanderer (2013-11-22 10:31:37)

^^^
They change following the posts you've done.
Some are insanely great really. And once you have emough you can ask the mods for a specific one, like my EVIL or azathoth's now banned because of some shit but normally Monkey something of awesomeness... big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-22 10:43:27)

^^
Thanks for point that out, El Punkaroo.  It was Monkey Lord of Awesomeness, but I'm considering changing it.  I just haven't thought of anything better.

I'm open for suggestions if anyone has something that would be even remotely appropriate for HM.

^^^
How about HM Monkey Knight Dude Boy Man Buddy Ape Guy King Cool Peep???

Too long??? Ok then, Fuzzy Monkey Of NeuroPsycholia Knight. lol

^^
Ya know, I'd let the mods change it to that for a few weeks or so.  If only to confuse every newbie.  I could see the look of a brand new newbie seeing Fuzzy Monkey Of NeuroPsycholia Knight and wondering, how the hell do I get to that level?

edit- especially with my current turkey-loving avatar. lol

Last edited by azathoth (2013-11-22 11:28:55)

^^^
MWAHAHAHA lol

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
MWAHAHAHA lol

I finally got around to requesting that title.  I'll let it ride for a few months, let the new folks absorb that I should be trusted with little more than a small piece of bread crust, and then return in full glory to fall on my face while announcing a Julie Andrews Movie Night.

'Cause that's how I roll- stupid, insane, to the left, with dangeresque, and quietly Chort brilliant.

So spoketh the monkey.

^^^
And badassness ensues... big_smile

Evilwanderer wrote:

Oh btw i forgot to thanks Ash's missing hand for identifying the movie lol.
Thank you very very much big_smile

Question to moderators : Is hatchet wielder my nickname or something lol ? Cuz it's bloody awesome.

glad to help

lol Fuzzy Monkey Of NeuroPsycholia Knight is probably the coolest title on the internet.

^^
It is definitely unique, lol !

Evilwanderer wrote:

Yep, it's a nickname based on your post count.  After about, oh, a thousand posts or so, you'll be able to choose your own title.

Or you could bribe a mod to change it for you.  With a going rate of fifty bucks per title change, I'm the cheapest mod here.  And I do accept PayPal. wink

^^^
Mwahaha That's the job I WANT!!!

Would fit perfectly in a resume.

2 years of nickname changing under the avatar on Horror-Movies.ca. lol