Topic: 50 Years Ago Today, JFK Was Shot Dead

It sure have marked you all dear americans buddies, no doubt. Most of us weren't even born when it happened but when grew up with these troubling memories. Our parents lived this live so they told us about this. That's the most troubling news memory of my mom the best one being man's first foot on the Moon.

There has been lots of weird stuff about that crime these 50 years like the famous lost bullet. And lots of behind the scenes of his life, like the Marilyn Monroe relation but to me, he's definitely the best of them ALL along with Lincoln. They changed the world definitely and for the best even if their actions are long forgotten now, sadly.

We need more guys like these today at the head of our countries, DEFINITELY... I'm waiting, come on, go on.

RIP dude... I'm sure you do. If you don't look at us that is.

Don't you find it weird that the one starting this thread is a CANADIAN??? lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-22 08:14:38)

Re: 50 Years Ago Today, JFK Was Shot Dead

But, he was alive when he was shot. So, shouldn't he have been "shot alive"?

He had it coming. One of the worst presidents ever. Guy was a plague on the country. He was handsome and liked by all... not what you want in a world leader. In reality, he was a womanizing man slut, who'd fuck anything that moved, stepped on too many toes, and that's what got him killed. Had he lived, there would have been a war between the US and Russia/Cuba (aka, dirty Commies), so, having him killed, was the best way to keep that from happening. You know it. I know it. The Roswell Alien knows it. The Queen knows it. The CIA, FBI and the Vatican know it. Hence...

RIP - JFK

^^^
Hahaha Damn.
Maybe what do I know about the correct way to say he died eating a bullet in freaking english, I'm a Quebecker. tongue

But that's why I think he was one of the best President ever. The ONLY President I'm jealous of. A girl's obessed dude, just like me. lol

But that's among lots of other things. If that many people liked him it's because of the decisions him and his crew took. If not they'd have wanted to hang him like they did with Reagan and Bush... big_smile

Zed_Chuva wrote:

But, he was alive when he was shot. So, shouldn't he have been "shot alive"?

He had it coming. One of the worst presidents ever. Guy was a plague on the country. He was handsome and liked by all... not what you want in a world leader. In reality, he was a womanizing man slut, who'd fuck anything that moved, stepped on too many toes, and that's what got him killed. Had he lived, there would have been a war between the US and Russia/Cuba (aka, dirty Commies), so, having him killed, was the best way to keep that from happening. You know it. I know it. The Roswell Alien knows it. The Queen knows it. The CIA, FBI and the Vatican know it. Hence...

RIP - JFK

All the people who were finally granted their full rights as Americans because of his civil rights legislation might disagree with you

^^^
I think a lot of people might disagree but that's what's cool about rights not civil but to their own opinions whatever they can be. smile