Re: 2 new readings coming up

I'm trying to decide if I want to try regular readings.  Maybe I'll give Herbert West, Re-Animator a shot; it's not very long.  Besides, I keep warning Lon I'm go educmicate him on some Lovecraft.  (What, when you're dealing with Encyclopdia Horrifica you take your wins where you can get them. lol )

Re: 2 new readings coming up

Post-humously published untitled poem by Robert E. Howard:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s054hHITmt9z

It's a little murky sounding but I think it turned out okay. I had done another that was a little clearer, but I prefered my enunciation on this one.

Re: 2 new readings coming up

Theli wrote:

Post-humously published untitled poem by Robert E. Howard:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s054hHITmt9z

It's a little murky sounding but I think it turned out okay. I had done another that was a little clearer, but I prefered my enunciation on this one.

pretty good  Theli. as you say it is a little distorted but you have a good, clear voice. sounded a bit like Darth Vader smile

Re: 2 new readings coming up

i just had to do this one, for i am after all a wild, savage  furry beast smile

i hope you like it

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VMsUYHaHwt

Re: 2 new readings coming up

It sounded great Wolfman! I liked the pacing, spot on!

Re: 2 new readings coming up

^^^
Woah Theli, awesome sound your voice has. Very Deep and Dark and Evil.

And wolfman, damn man, I dig the long breathings you did, gives the story an even more sinister look, Err, sound, Err, read, Err whatever. lol

Great job you guys!!!

Re: 2 new readings coming up

another. ( the voice is still a bit croaky after all the shouting i did at the football today but we won yaaaaaaay)


http://vocaroo.com/i/s1plGMLZjGdf

Re: 2 new readings coming up

^^
Damn you crazy force of nature... you can't stop Wolfy, you can only hope to contain him...

Someone throw him a beef brisket before he eats the monkeys... arrgghhhh!  nooooo!, where's the brisket...

Re: 2 new readings coming up

azathoth wrote:

^^
Damn you crazy force of nature... you can't stop Wolfy, you can only hope to contain him...

Someone throw him a beef brisket before he eats the monkeys... arrgghhhh!  nooooo!, where's the brisket...

i iz a loopy lupine and once i pick up the scent i am like a limpet to a lady's bra strap ! am i detecting a " enough is enough Wolfie old man, shut the fuck up" there Az old itchy scrotum? if so, ok coz i can you know. now just before i go, ( clears throat) " i wandered lonely as a cloud" blah, blah, blah.........."  smile

Re: 2 new readings coming up

^^
Brilliance!
You da man, or...  da wolfman!

One question, though-
a snail attracted to a bra?  wazza whozza whyzza?

Re: 2 new readings coming up

azathoth wrote:

^^
Brilliance!
You da man, or...  da wolfman!

One question, though-
a snail attracted to a bra?  wazza whozza whyzza?

you just don't understand do you? smile