Topic: WHAT THE HELL???? (Damn You, Seth McFarlane!)

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS re: THE FAMILY GUY...

I haven't watched Family Guy in a couple years, but I've long been a fan.  And I just found out that last night, THEY KILLED OFF BRIAN!

What the WHAT?  Seriously?! 

DAMN IT, SETH McFARLANE, YOU DON'T KILL OFF THE BEST CHARACTER ON YOUR SHOW, YOU STUPID F***ING JACKASS!

That cuts it.  Never watching Family Guy again.

Re: WHAT THE HELL???? (Damn You, Seth McFarlane!)

What the monkey fuck fucker fucking fuck fuck!  They killed me off, motherfuckers fuckity poo shit!

Yeah, I even got a girl hotter than Vampy to analize Uranus-

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGDm5GTDJOSbnzp_Z9CxhoqDMpuTXZ0s2WB6LJcWsfAlOQAjcg

Last edited by azathoth (2013-11-25 14:57:30)

Did she find anything up there?  Because I've had trouble sitting comfortably ever since Uncle Jedd roofied my moonshine.  I think I may drunkenly sat on a kielbasa or something.

Recheck,  changed it like 42xF03samPm times.

I'd like to know his actual reason to killing off one of the most popular characters on the show. I've been trying to think up some reasons, and none really make sense (to me anyway).

It's a bold move, don't get me wrong. But a bold move doesn't equal a good future.

I just saw it , very sad, what is bugging me, the car that hit Brian,  looks a lot like his own car!

Let see how many people will boy cot the show now,  unless they Dallas, Stewie waking up and seeing Brian in the shower!

Good thing, if they could just kill each one of them one after the other, I'd be happy, I HATE that show.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-26 08:42:46)

^^^^^^^

LOL

it would be a slaughter...send them that idea.

^^^
I have no time to waste for that crap. Hahaha lol

I'm not a big fan of the show especially after it came back after it's hiatus. It seemed to glorify stupidity, sexism and spousal abuse. That said brian was the one redeeming character. Kind of funny, hope the show fails now.

I've never understood people that say Family Guy is better than South Park. Whether you like South Park or not, what Matt and Trey have done is incredible. The documentary 'Six Days to Air: The Making of South Park' really shows how hard the two work, and that they themselves even sometimes don't like their own episodes.

Either way, I still dislike Family Guy's decision. lol

The only thing I can say about this show is exactly what the show itself says. Giggles...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX4cGhQW5Ec

Sounds like Mcfarlane wants the show to be cancelled.

I think McFarlane is getting exactly what he was after which is people talking about "family guy"

The Simpsons are killing off a main character next season. They're just beating the Simpsons to their own punch.

Like Bassi said, it was indeed Brian's Prius that ran him down. It'll come full circle and Brian will be back. No need for a time machine either. Brian still exists in that time. Now, I don't know the "reason", why Brian would kill himself, but... he'll be back. Most likely during sweeps.

And yes, I was pretty pissed when it happened.

Last edited by Zed_Chuva (2013-11-28 11:25:42)

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

I'd like to know his actual reason to killing off one of the most popular characters on the show. I've been trying to think up some reasons, and none really make sense (to me anyway).

It's a bold move, don't get me wrong. But a bold move doesn't equal a good future.

It could be something as simple as him being a dog, and naturally predisposed to perish before his human masters, or something so stupidly convoluted that they themselves may no longer understand, regardless I'd love to know, too. He was one of my favorite characters...

Wow I just found out about Brian dying from one of my friend. Who cares this only proves how much this show sucks now. The only animated shows I use to care about were futurama, king of the hill and o.g Simpsons. Family guy was alright nothing special imo.

I like Adventure Time more anyway, tongue

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b1/50/85/b15085e99301e6e2ca4e4acfa5dd4766.jpg

lol

True, however what is for one is not for all, tongue

I've been hearing talk of them retconning Brian back into the show.