Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Well I...

http://youtu.be/xWh4w3mnMpQ

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-04 09:58:19)

I feel like punching someone, or a lot of someones.

^^^
Punch them.

http://www.syffal.com/sites/default/files/image/horde.jpg

Feel awesome, I can smell the weekend coming and it always makes me happy. I hate week days. roll

Bummed out.  I pissed off a whole bunch of people the last few days.  Hopefully they'll forgive me.

^^^
They'll tell you to eat a butterfly herd... lol

^^
Ah... sure?

azathoth wrote:

Bummed out.  I pissed off a whole bunch of people the last few days.  Hopefully they'll forgive me.

Were they important to you? If no, they should cry you a river , build a bridge and get over it, it isn't like you committed a mortal offense.

^^
Ah yeah, half of them are from here.
No, not a mortal offense, but thoughtless on my part.
Screwed up situation, etc etc.
Don't want to lose some friends because I made some snarky comments.

Well, I had it rough growing up, because of people like that, I was 17 before I had a "real" friend. My attitude is if they'll forfeit a supposedly stable relationship over a few bad or sour words, it wasn't worth keeping. Bad choices don't always make bad people, if they're really your friends they will understand that everyone fights, everyone disagrees, everyones says thoughtless and sometimes even hurtful things, even at times without meaning to, it's when that happens that you find out who your friends really are.

Last edited by Alucard the Risen (2013-12-06 02:00:21)

Stuff happens, words are said, people punch me in the face.  Then we're all good.  I live a weird life.  <shrugs>

Now I'm trying to remember which gal was wearing a black dress from last week.  Vampy had a question about it, like where did it come from.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-12-06 02:06:06)

My girl's always commenting on how beautiful or amazing some woman we encounter's outfit is, but never being brave enough to ask them herself, leaving me to be the sacrificial lamb. Hell one of my ex's wouldn't even buy her own underwesr, leaving the task to me or her mother, claiming it was too embarassing.

Last edited by Alucard the Risen (2013-12-06 02:28:46)

^^^
Hopefully you knew what bra size she was wearing or you'd be in big shit. lol

azathoth, don't you worry about having said or acted up wild with friends. IF THEY REALLY ARE YOUR FRINDS they'll forget about it fast enough. And if they don't well why the H3LL are you friends with them??? roll

Friday = A VERY HAPPY ME!!!
I truely wish everyday was the weekend really. Always loved it.

Party tonight, but not the usual small ones of everydays but rather the GIANT alcohol drunkness and other crazy stuff like all weekends. CHEERS!!! smile

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/b3/08/71/b30871acf1a41aca7917f7da9aa08868.jpg

I couldn't be happier....shit's awesome for Ol' JackBurton lately.

^^^
Very cool to hear that bro!!!

Pretty good, I always have a lazy Friday (well, more lazy than the usual student days).

Looking forward to a good horror movie tonight, always perks me up.

Today's my day off. Ate some waffles, having some coffee, chillin on the board, I'd say so far today is a good day. I'll probably kick on a movie later.

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Hopefully you knew what bra size she was wearing or you'd be in big shit. lol

azathoth, don't you worry about having said or acted up wild with friends. IF THEY REALLY ARE YOUR FRINDS they'll forget about it fast enough. And if they don't well why the H3LL are you friends with them??? roll

Friday = A VERY HAPPY ME!!!
I truely wish everyday was the weekend really. Always loved it.

Party tonight, but not the usual small ones of everydays but rather the GIANT alcohol drunkness and other crazy stuff like all weekends. CHEERS!!! smile

No, she bought her bras, it was the 'under'wear she wouldn't buy.

^^^
Hopefully [for you] you got her G-Strings. Mwahahaha

Man, what a great friday night. Malphas The Crow left 'bout an hour ago and we had some damn crazy fun as always. We watched Jobs together which surprisingly he loved. He's FAR from being a Mac dude like me and we always piss ourselves up with that. lol

He too thought it was frightening to see how much Kutscher looks like The MASTER...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-07 04:20:01)

Just beat the ever-loving shit out of my alarm clock. lol

Damn thing never worked anyway. Felt so good just to hammer away at it. Haven't been physically aggressive toward any object in a long, long time. Ahh, I feel better now. That piece of shit had it coming! tongue

^^^
Mwahahahaha I should do that to my Mac's DVD player, thing stuck and crash Insidious 1 before the end...

Can't wait to watch Insidious 2... Golem, Theli and me are in Skype if anyone is interested. smile

Moving in is just as annoying as moving out.  Still trying how to configure all the rooms.

The Creature wrote:

Damn thing never worked anyway. Felt so good just to hammer away at it. Haven't been physically aggressive toward any object in a long, long time. Ahh, I feel better now. That piece of shit had it coming! tongue

Sometimes ya just gotta cut loose, man!

wink

The Creature wrote:

About a month ago I stole a private moment to vent my frustration over the lack of privacy when family is here -- and they've been here a lot lately -- and punched a hole in the guest bathroom wall.  Had to lie to cover it.  FYI, it's difficult to explain a fist-sized hole with any excuse not also involving a fist, so I said I was stepping out of the shower, slipped, and caught myself against the wall.  I'm sure no one bought it, but if they didn't, they never said anything.

Incidentally, I would not recommend putting your first through a wall.  It feels amazing for about 1.5 seconds, getting all the frustration out, but then you have to spend three hours patching it, which only makes you that much more frustrated. hmm

^^^
I have a better idea when I feel like this.

I BANG MY HEAD LIKE CRAZY AGAINST THE WALL. No hole nothing to patch. lol