Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

^^^
Oh man, been so long I haven't seen it. Great idea my friend, very great idea. Thanks. smile

@jrs1991:

Haven't seen that since it was released! Really need to watch that and Kindergarten Cop again, smile

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Oh man, been so long I haven't seen it. Great idea my friend, very great idea. Thanks. smile

Glad I could help out, P! That flick is a lot of good fun.

Bobby Z...the book was far better, this was a very cheesy attempt at making the book into a movie, but not terrible it was at least entertaining

FERRIS BULLER'S DAY OFF [1986] rewatch

What an insane festival of laugh this one is. Like it's always been and always been. Thanks The Creature, been a while I hadn't watched it. Fun, fun, fun.

STRANGER THAN FICTION [2006] rewatch

What Harold live in this with the narration actually happened to me for real a while back except that for me it wasn't only a girl but a girl, a young girl AND a dude that were doing the same as in this so I can definitely identify with this film a whole lot. Man Dustin Hoffman is HILARIOUS in this. And Maggie Gyllenhaal is badass. Ferrell which I don't like much normally but I truely loved into that. Cool one this is.

ELIZABETH THE GOLDEN AGE [2007] rewatch

Man I love historical pieces like this and it's absolutely wonderful. Owen is great, man what an amazing actor this dude is. And woah Cate Blanchett is awesome too. But my favorite in this is definitely Abbie Cornish, H3LL the insane beauty this girl is. YUMMY!!!

Yup very cool ones I watched last night and this morning. Elizabeth I'm watching now actually, just started. big_smile

Went to go see Frozen today!

FASTER PUSSYCAT! KILL! KILL! [1965] rewatch

Man this is definitely my all times favorite from Russ Meyer. AND it's got the amazingly sexy Tura Satana in it. Great desert violence and car stuff. Oh and Boobies, of course, IT'S MEYER!!! Hahaha lol

a haunted house with marlon wayans

I just finished watching I Melt with You. Not bad, but to me it was pretty predictable. I think this may be a movie I enjoy more on a second viewing.

The Road (2009) - 8.5/10

Heavy movie, but very good. Viggo Mortensen and Cody Smit-McPhee work wonderfully together in their roles as a child-son team in a post-apocalyptic and frightening world. The film is a undoubtedly a drama, but there is one scene in particular that just screams "horror". So there's a little something here for horror fans as well. The melancholy, desolate, and sometimes frightening environment is pulled off very well. To make my point short, it's a great film, and one of the best post-apocalyptic movies I've seen. Go watch it!

Last edited by The Creature (2013-12-12 21:31:23)

^^^
Oh this one is truely an amazingly well done one. Mortensen and the kid are just awesome. Great little film. Loved the way it's filmed. Sick.

SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT [1977] rewatch

This is truely the film I watched the most when I was a kid. I was a freak of trucks and cars [which I still am back then so]. And man, Burt and Sally are just way too damn freaking great in it. Damn what a truely cool one this is. Been a loooong while I haven't seen it so it was extremely nice to revisit it. YAY!!! big_smile

^ Smokey and the Bandit is a straight-up classic. It was a childhood favorite of mine as well.

Being John Malkovich (1999) - 8.5/10

What a delightfully strange movie.

^^^
Delightfully strange indeed!!! smile

HIT AND RUN [2012]

Man oh man oh man oh man oh maaan!!!
KRISTEN BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shit I'm in total love with this gal. She's not only extremely gorgeous but she's a freaking fantastic actress too. And it was cool to see her play with her damn fucking lucky bastard boyfriend Dax Sheppard. A very nice story, over the top acting and awesome lines. Man I liked this one like crazy. H3LL how could I not??? big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-13 16:25:58)

THE NEXT KARATE KID [1994] rewatch

Damn I love Hilary Swank. And of course Mr. Miyagi is as amazing as he always is. ^_^

As the freaking streaming for LUNOPOLIS crapped out, I'm watching this now and I've always enjoyed this one a whole damn lot.

PHONE BOOTH [2002] rewatch

Man Farrell is great in it so is everyone, especially Radha hot Mitchell. Man I dig this girl so much. She Rocks in everything she plays.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-14 07:39:51)

our idiot brother

THE BAREFOOT CONTESSA [1954] rewatch

The most awesome performance from my other favorite actress ever with Marilyn, the lovely and freaking gorgeous Ava Gardner. In her book that I read she talks a lot about this film. Seems it made a huge impact on her acting career.
The way she plays in this is truely out of this fucking world. She's just spectacular. Very nice story of a director trying to find an actress for his film when he sees her dance in a club and make her do an audition. Damn I love this gal so much. Can't wait to die to finally meet her. lol

Drunken, envious blonde [of Maria]: She hasn't even got what I've got.
Jerry: What she's got, you couldn't spell...and what you've got, you used to have.

Maria Vargas: In Hollywood, it is not easy to become a star.
Harry Dawes: Ah, where is it easy?

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-14 07:49:46)

Hellsing Ultimate

Five Year Engagement

Superman Unbound

You've Got Mail

Red Dawn, original.

The Fast and Furious 6