Topic: Curse Of Chucky

http://youtu.be/lw8rBxYC1Dw
So what does everyone think of the new installment in this franchise

Re: Curse Of Chucky

Saw it a little while ago. It wasn't the best of the series, but it also was by far not the worst.

I was very pleased with the new Chucky film. The last ten minutes was a pleasant surprise.

* Mini-SPOILER *

Although my favorite parts of the film were with Brad Douriff and the background story scenes for Charles Lee Ray. Those were interesting to me.

I found to movie to be pretty good compare to all the other movies. I was never a fan of any of the movies but I found this movie to be very good. I wish they remade the first movie with whoever directed this movie at the helm.

I thought it was awesome.  The post credits scene was the first time I stood up and cheered! Great movie for the series.... made up for the last two (which are guilty pleasure but not as good as the first three).  Beyond happy they kept Brad Dourif in it.

I've seen the previews and it looks interesting

I'd recommend at least watching it once.  Maybe you can rent it at a local place or on demand.  I'd say buy it if you liked the other movies in the franchise....but I'm a big fan, and I just rented it on demand and probably won't watch it for a few more years, lol.

how many childs play movies are there now?

Six....Child's Play, Child's Play 2, Child's Play 3, Bride of Chucky, Seed of Chucky, Curse of Chucky