Topic: Warner Bros' "Trick R Treat"...

What do you guys think of the trailer? This is Bryan Singer's first movie for the studio since last summer's "Superman Returns". Does this film look horrible or awesome 2U? I didn't see the studio's "The Invasion" due to their lackluster movie "The Reaping" that I spent good money to see.

Re: Warner Bros' "Trick R Treat"...

I personally think it looks great.  The atmosphere and setting really seem to capute that great fall feel around Halloween.  It seems like the story is going to be different with 4 overlapping stories and seems like it may be a nice breath of fresh air for the horror genre.......then again with the way films have been lately it could always suck ass too.....but based on the trailer and promo photos I think it looks awesome.

I think this movie looks really good and I am looking forward to seeing it wink

Yes, I am really really looking forward to this.  It looks creepy with a Capital C.

Def. looks good to me, but the trailers usually do...I'm a sucka for the trailers.

Yeah it looks pretty good but I can't see it being able to compete with "Hatchet"

wasnt this flick coming to theatres in early october???? i wanted to see it for Halloween!!!---- i always make it a point to see a few horror movies on the big screen in october wink

It should be released early October, but I think its release date is set sometime in 2008.

thanks deadshallrule, 2008 i guess i'll still be waiting.

i cant see the trailer sad
can i watch it on TerrorFeed?