Topic: Horror Convention Massacre Screening at Cinema Wasteland

Cinema Wasteland will premiere Old School Sinema's THE HORROR CONVENTION MASSACRE at its fall show (Oct. 6-8) at the Holiday Inn Select on 15471 Royalton Rd. (Rt. 82) in Strongsville, Ohio 44136 (minutes from downtown Cleveland and about a mile from the Ohio Turnpike & Interstate 72.)

The big premiere is Oct. 6 at 9 p.m. followed by a sweet party.
It's highly recommended you get there an hour or so early. Join us in the hotel bar for some spirits to celebrate the big night BEFORE and AFTER the premiere.

There is another screening Saturday at 4:30 p.m. the movie stars the VERY super talented and damn hot Brenna Lee Roth, check her out here http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6615.html

Re: Horror Convention Massacre Screening at Cinema Wasteland

This sounds fucking awesome.  Unfortunentally I dont live anywhere by Ohio, so chances are I cant make it out.  Tell us about it.

would love to but im not anywhere near it.

Damnit, why do all these awesome conventions have to be so far outside New York?

The question is why are there no horror conventions around Washington DC?

I'll be there Fri and Sat.. I'm sure what else is screening besides this movie at that time.. I'll have to check.. I'm definetly gonna check out The Redsin Tower from Toe Tag Pictures if everything goes as planned.. For some reason it never does when I go to Cinema Wasteland though so no promises

I'd love to hear about it.

thegoldensimatar wrote:

New Jersey has some good conventions.. Thats right around that area.. I'm not sure how far you are willing to travel..

thegoldensimatar wrote:

golden, I go to the Horrorfind Convention every August; it's in Hunt Valley, MD, not too far from you.  It's a blast and they get great guests.

This con sounds great, what a cool idea for a movie.

Last edited by Tina12312 (2006-10-03 10:23:34)

Gah.  Too bad August has already passed.  I will have to keep this in mind.  *lives in Northern VA*

we will be posting an interview with Brenna Lee Roth, maybe as news maybe in a podcast smile

Hey Bad Ass Mofo, this is Joe from Old School Sinema, the man behind "The Horror Convention Massacre!" Thanks for posting the info about our film. We also have DVDs now available too.

We've been getting a LOT of buzz for our little film the past couple weeks. It's an exciting time and we can't wait until Cinema Wasteland. I wish I could take all of you there! Maybe Old School Sinema will make it's way out by some of you guys someday.

Thanks for the support. Hope to hear from some of you.

Joe
Old School Sinema
http://www.myspace.com/ossprojects