Topic: Photo Manipulation Horror

We just got word of a new canadian horror flick called Photo Manipulation. The story is about Paul and Liz who are visiting friends in Montreal all the way from a small town in Southern Ontario. When the friends meet up, the fun begins, and so d...

Read More : Photo Manipulation Horror

Re: Photo Manipulation Horror

This sounds pretty interesting and looks pretty good. I'll take a watch when it is released.

that does look cool cool

Thanks guys. Worked real hard on that film and after having replaced the original DoP, only THEN did things really begin to take off.

It's a huge cast and crew, oodles of money spent and a lot of corner-cutting to get things right. Site's updated daily so feel free to check it out.  Have a look at the High Res version of the trailer on the site too. smile

Stay Creepy,
T.M. Langseth
(Writer/Director)

The trailer was very good but when I went on the site I was put off by the gory image behind the trailer screen. It reminded me of the film Predator.

Hey there WaveCrest,

Thanks for that.  I hadn't heard any comments related to the background image until now, but it's good to know and hear things like that from viewers.

The site itself was basically made very quickly, perhaps too quickly. Replacing the current background image wouldn't take long and I think I'll do that.

Thanks again.

T.M. Langseth