Topic: POLL: DHMW Season 2, ROUND 15

HEY, YOU!   DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THE ACTUAL POLL!  YOU KNOW, THAT THING WAY UP THERE AT THE TOP OF THE POST?  WHERE YOU CLICK IN ONE OF THE LITTLE CIRCLES AND THEN CLICK THAT LITTLE GREEN BUTTON WHICH READS "VOTE"?  Yeah, THAT thing.

There's no Tom Hanks to be found in this Angel vs Demon match as...

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Deadliest%20Horror%20Movie%20Warrior/Pinhead_zps6d0042d5.jpghttp://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Deadliest%20Horror%20Movie%20Warrior/VS_zps44cdb67f.jpghttp://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Deadliest%20Horror%20Movie%20Warrior/Castiel_zps1ac1ba1b.jpg

A powerful demon with a taste for torture vs a tough-as-nails angel with a taste for kicking demon ass.  Have at 'em!   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE RULES:

1. Vote objectively for who you think is DEADLIER.  This is not a popularity contest.

2. Please be sure to comment below to explain why you came to your decision.  Those who do so, your votes will count as FIVE POINTS

Those who do not, or those whose explanations are in regards to the character's popularity rather than an objective comparing of the characters' abilities (see rule #1), your vote will only count as ONE POINT.

3. Voting will be open for seven days, at which time I'll post the results.

Have fun, and vote responsibly. smile

Re: POLL: DHMW Season 2, ROUND 15

This one was tough to decide. While I'm a huge fan of Pinhead, I had to vote for Castiel because I think he could kill Pinhead if they fought. Castiel can kill demons by touching them. I don't see how Pinhead could kill Castiel unless he attached angel blades to the ends of his chains which would be badass

I did some searching to find out more about the combatant Castiel and his abilities, before coming up with a somewhat educated idea of who I think would win in this battle of: Good vs Evil...

In this battle I think Pinhead wins. Although Castiel is pretty bad ass, he's not gone up against this powerful a demon. Pinhead somehow finds a way to take down, Castiel.

Winner: Pinhead

Castiel is insanely more badass than Pinhead. To me that is. And like X Tyrant X said, he can kill Demons just by touching them so Pinhead would fry.

To clarify: Castiel can exorcise demons from human hosts and send them back to hell with the touch of his hand.  Fighting demons head on takes a bit more effort.

Just sayin'.

This is a tough. I'm not familiar enough with Castiel to say for sure, but I did browse the wiki page. He does seem powerful, but he's not going to be killing Pinhead with the touch of his finger. Exorcising and killing are two different things. I don't know if you can kill and angel, but I imagine Pinhead could probably imprison and torture one. Normally good conquerers evil but Pinhead has some pretty powerful otherworldly abilities, I give Pinhead the bout.

He could just suck up the Demon and blast it at Pinhead... THAT'S what I'd do. lol

I have to side with Castiel on this one. Castiel is an angel, which in my view inherently makes him more powerful than a demon (or Jinn, as I think of them: look up the concept of Jinn if you're curious cause I don't feel like explaining). Pinhead doesn't stand a chance.

That being said I like the character of Pinhead far more than I like Castiel. Now if only that made a difference haha.

Bump...

Bump II: The Sequel

Voting is over.  Our results:

Pinhead:
Total Votes - 2
Justified Votes - 2 x 5 pts each = 10 pts
Total pts - 10

Castiel
Total Votes - 3
Justified Votes - 3 x 5 pts each = 15 pts
Total pts - 15

Winner: CASTIEL

Thanks to those who participated.  I'll have the next round up momentarily. smile

Yay!!!