Re: The Things I Hate The Most Are...

barking dogs

^^^
You'd freak on HM Movie nights with floridapossum dogs they bark all the time. lol

Vegetables
Traffic
Crowded places
Loud people

heights

Republicans, but even more, the Tea Party contingent.

Shipping and duty fees! I'm trying to import some specialty cardstock and shipping/duty is half the price of the actual product. WTF

Ash's missing hand wrote:

barking dogs

I feel your pain! The only thing worse then barking dogs is their owners screaming at them.

Last edited by Harsh Creep (2014-03-23 01:08:09)

Barking Masters.

Xenu

^^^
Xenudu???

http://youtu.be/oWeJ9p42ufg

Mwahahaha lol

^^
Nope, go to about 1:00 in the vid-

Wonky Xenu time

Enjoy.

Damn you freaking Americans redirecting me... tongue

http://www.southparkstudios.com/layout/common/img/geoblock/messages/ca.jpg

loud vegetables.

Holidays. Especially Easter.

I hope nobody says GHOST DADDY.

I was just thinking -- do you know your user name is the same as the head of an inbred were-panther clan from the show True Blood? lol

^^^
Everytime I see him I think of True Fucking Blooooood. lol

Censorship
Margaret Thatcher
Michael Bay
Paul WS Anderson
Wes Anderson
Adam Sandler
Jennifer Aniston
Tax evaders
Paedophiles
Rapists
Murderers
Crap on dvd/blu ray covers which state something like 'Contains scenes too scary to be shown in cinemas'

LoudLon wrote:

I was just thinking -- do you know your user name is the same as the head of an inbred were-panther clan from the show True Blood? lol

Yes-that's where I got it!

Ah, right on!  As it so happens, I'm watching season 3 of True Blood this very moment, specifically the episode that introduces that particular character.

That's what you call a co-inky-dink.

But hell, if not for you, I could've gone centuties letting people think it was my own creation!

I'll keep it to myself.  Well, myself and however many other people see this thread. lol

People who chat away on their cell phones while driving.  I've almost been hit by two of them already-or was it three?

azathoth wrote:

As for things I hate-
murderers
rapists
deposts (tend to be both)
child abusers
badly abusive family members

I take the word hate very seriously.  I don't even hate our spammers (the real ones, not the bots).  If I say the word hate in a serious conversation, it means I'm willing to put a bullet in them.  Hence, I rarely use it seriously. 

For all the previous stuff everyone has listed, that ranges from annoying to anger, and occasionally into rage territory, but you have to be a bad guy on L&O: SVU or Criminal Minds to get into the hate range.

There is one other category, but I'm not bringing it up because it treads on what may be controversial grounds.  And this is not the forum for that discussion.

I take it very seriously, too.  The only crimes that I think are never justified are forcible rape and maybe child molestation.  I do not consider it molestation when it's just an age of consent thing, when the "victim" is 16 and the other party is not only having a romance with he or she but is just 19, his or herself.  If there's force or even trickery involved, I call it rape but then, that would apply to an adult, too.