Topic: Dexter Season 2

Anyone else catch the first episode?

Greatest show on Television!  It looks like there are so many different side stories that are going to be able to be tied in together.

SPOILERS WARNING

So obviously the big thing that happened was the discovery of Dexter's dumping ground, but I think I'm more intrigued about his victim that escaped.  The guy obviously won't go to the police, so is Dexter going to have to be looking over his shoulder for two people?  And I really wish that I didn't see the "What's coming up in this season" preview after the episode.  I'm worried that they might have shown to many spoilers.

Re: Dexter Season 2

i have not watched the first episode,  Idont get the network anymore but Dexter is a fantastic show. I am either going to get the channel again or buy the box set on dvd.

Showtime actually had a free preview this weekend so you would have been able to catch the first episode for free.  Nice way to suck you in...

A repeat of it is on like every night on different cable channels.

Last edited by RIP (2007-10-02 10:04:46)

I just watched the first season and I'll probably wait till the second comes out on DVD too since I hate waiting every week. hmm

I can't wait for the season 2 season finale. This show is trying to kill me; every episode ends on such a cliffhanger!

Hey Salome, I've seen the rest of Season 2, it's pretty good.  Definitely interesting to see where season 3 will go.  Everything wrapped up so neatly at the end of 2, it's almost like they tied up all loose ends in case season 3 didnt get signed on.

they do with every season.  after season 1 they could easily have stopped right there.  that's one thing i love about this show.  you never really know exactly where they are going with it.  smile

I am completely in LOVE with Dexter!  I watched Seasons 1 & 2...can't WAIT for 3!  Hopefully the writers strike will be over soon  sad  If Season 3 is delayed I'm gonna be devistated! sad

i liked the idea of dexter before i caught it on cable (with my shitty hours i never get to watch much tv anymore) but after maven made me sit and watch the first season i really love the show.

i think the first season did go a bit too far with the cliche storyline though other then that it rocked.

They're gonna be playing Dexter on CTV starting in a few weeks!!  WOOHOO!!  I dont get Showtime so i've had to download the eps the day after they we're on! 

YAY!!  big_smile

Any word on season 3???!!! I'm excited! Best for on TV for damn sure!

they are or were also planning to show dexter on cbs too during the writers strike, so cbs can claim they have "new" programming.

^ Yeah survivalist, it started this past Sunday.  It's airing all of Season 1on CBS, highly edited of course.

personally i hate cbs in general because almost all of their shows suck.

SalomeSlaughter wrote:

I can't wait for the season 2 season finale. This show is trying to kill me; every episode ends on such a cliffhanger!

!!!Just you wait girl!!!!I Its a jaw dropper!!!!!!!