Re: What horror film needs a sequel?.

cabin in the woods

Curse of chucky let's find out what happens to that girl. By the way I thought chucky could only transfer his soul to the first person he shared his secret with or something along those lines. I believe in part three since he got a new body supposedly he was able to try to change bodies with someone new because of it. What was up with bride of chucky ? Did they just throw out all the rules ? Seams like that's what they did in seed and curse of chucky.lol

Come on people without rules we're just monkeys throwing feces at each other.

Last edited by mike3881 (2013-12-21 08:12:51)

I would love to see more Texas Chainsaw and Halloween (and Friday the 13th although that's happening) sequels.  A lot of people think it's beating a dead horse with them, but I feel that the sequels keeps the name fresh and alive.  I look at old films and although classic, they have almost disappeared in time because of the lack of sequels/reamkes (which i'm not complaining about).

On John Carpenter's IMDB page it looks like there's a few Halloween movies potentially in the works.

how long before they completely reboot Paranormal Activity and/or Saw?

They should do the DESCENT 2 justice and redo a sequel

Last edited by dblockdedicated (2013-12-28 09:45:25)

^^^
Another one??? Why, it was freaking perfect I think.
Especially the relation between Shauna and Natalie...

But that's my opinion.

wH3LLcome to the MADhouse BTW. big_smile

Attack the Block

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^

But that's my opinion.

Sorry, meant THE DESCENT was perfect. The sequel sucked.

dblockdedicated wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

^^^

But that's my opinion.

I thought the sequel was pretty good

To each their own.

What did you think of The Hills Have Eyes?

^^^
Right.

dblockdedicated wrote:

But I loved it...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-28 09:55:22)

I thought the first one was great because it relied more on tension, suspense and buildup. The second one was sub-par to me because it felt like it was just a creature feature and had no tension.

It's unfortunate that The Curse of the Werewolf (1961) had such an abrupt end. A second film would have been possible (and perhaps more as in other series: Frankenstein, Dracula, Mummy).

One of the few mistakes of the golden age of Hammer (IMO).

Last edited by Evermonster (2014-01-01 12:31:57)

Still one I need to see. I finally got it on DVD, so I may watch it today.

'Gremlins 3' as directed by Joe Dante

dblockdedicated wrote:

To each their own.

What did you think of The Hills Have Eyes?

the sequel or the original?

I'd like to see a Hills Have Eyes 3. I've enjoyed the first Hills Have Eyes and Lizard is my all time favorite without a doubt. I liked how at the end of each movie they made it seem like things weren't over just yet. Considering that Hills Have Eyes 2 had done that, I'd be interested in seeing a sequel.

Just thought about this. Like everyone of them ends, it lets the door very wide open.

Is Juno dead??? She might not be just as she was supposed to be in the first. So yeah I'd like another one. H3LL even 666 of them!!! lol

kXnPunk wrote:

Just thought about this. Like everyone of them ends, it lets the door very wide open.

Is Juno dead??? She might not be just as she was supposed to be in the first. So yeah I'd like another one. H3LL even 666 of them!!! lol

I think Juno jus' might be dead. If I'm correct, didn't one of the crawlers take a bite out of her? Or was it the other way around? You know, who I'm still unsure about? Sarah( she reminds me of Varg Vikernes from Burzum for some odd reason). Anyway, we never got to see her fate. All we saw was her screaming and the crawlers charging. I personally, like the first Descent better, but don't get me wrong when I say, Descent 2 was decent.

Yeah but what happens if a Crawler bites a human??? What if she escaped??? Might she turn into one??? Or find a way to survive once more fighting them even with a wound???

That's why I want another one.

To me it's the same first is top but the second is very, very near. maybe just 0.3 rating point under.

THEY RULE!!!

The most claustrophobic movies ever made. Even that MAD German Das Boot doesn't make it to Descend state of being stuck somewhere small.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-01-01 22:26:34)

I'd like to see a sequel to Madman or the Burning.

^^^
Ohhhh Burning yeah. Makes me think that it's be very cool to see a new The Beyond, I'd go for it all the way. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-02-09 01:46:55)

The Thing 2 (3).

Dredd and Repo! They both have a pretty active and large fan base, I'm surprised studios aren't jumping on the opportunity.