Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

kXnPunk wrote:

jrs1991, wow badass stuff!!! But that Little House In The Prairie man, oh yes. big_smile

Alucard, VAMPYR AND THE DAMN RING, WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Theli, woah man job well done and pretty badass collection. And I thought I had a bunch, yours is MASSIVE too.

Blind Dead man, BLIND FUCKING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

little house on the prairie is my mother's she has me hold on to it so it doesn't get messed up. i don't know if i've ever actually watched a full episode.

527

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

Alucard the Risen wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

jrs1991, wow badass stuff!!! But that Little House In The Prairie man, oh yes. big_smile

Alucard, VAMPYR AND THE DAMN RING, WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Theli, woah man job well done and pretty badass collection. And I thought I had a bunch, yours is MASSIVE too.

Blind Dead man, BLIND FUCKING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All thanks to you guys, I came to this site with only about a dozen horror films to my name, looking to start a simple project, but you guys hooked me in a way no study could, the movie nights, the attitude, the helpful way everyone pitched in more than simple lists. The project soon abandoned because doing a dry study now would be counter-productive to my new fondness, rather than simple interest, in the horror genre.

Couldn't have recruited a better soldier in the fight for horror!

mathisvogel wrote:

http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac275/mathisvogel/IMG_152_zps1af573a8.jpg
here's a small fragment of mine smile

Nice sampling! Good to see Jack the Ripper, Faceless and the absolutely absurd Revenge in the House of Usher. Oasis of the Zombies sucked something fierce though, other than some nice dreamie atmosphere, every Franco flick at least has some redeeming value. Are those all Jess Franco? Seems like most of it is.

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

I do have alot of catching up to do, smile

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

Theli wrote:
Alucard the Risen wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

jrs1991, wow badass stuff!!! But that Little House In The Prairie man, oh yes. big_smile

Alucard, VAMPYR AND THE DAMN RING, WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Theli, woah man job well done and pretty badass collection. And I thought I had a bunch, yours is MASSIVE too.

Blind Dead man, BLIND FUCKING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All thanks to you guys, I came to this site with only about a dozen horror films to my name, looking to start a simple project, but you guys hooked me in a way no study could, the movie nights, the attitude, the helpful way everyone pitched in more than simple lists. The project soon abandoned because doing a dry study now would be counter-productive to my new fondness, rather than simple interest, in the horror genre.

Couldn't have recruited a better soldier in the fight for horror!

mathisvogel wrote:

http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac275/mathisvogel/IMG_152_zps1af573a8.jpg
here's a small fragment of mine smile

Oasis of the Zombies sucked something fierce though, Are those all Jess Franco? Seems like most of it is.

I have a shelf dedicated exclusively to Jess and his crazy, slow, frustrating, fascinating, slapdash, occasionally great and always inspiring movies. There's just a couple of Italian DVD's perched on top - Mario Bianchi's Massacre and Fulci's Touch of Death

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

Can't figure out a Fulci that I didn't like. One of the 3 italian masters of Horror with Argento and Bava IMO.

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

kXnPunk wrote:

Can't figure out a Fulci that I didn't like. One of the 3 italian masters of Horror with Argento and Bava IMO.

Lucio Fulci changed my life. Unconditional love for his movies and his crazy far-fetched opinions in the interviews.
http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac275/mathisvogel/308192-untitled_super_zpscbbe84d1.jpg

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

I too am rapidly becoming a Fulci fan!

533

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

kXnPunk wrote:

Can't figure out a Fulci that I didn't like. One of the 3 italian masters of Horror with Argento and Bava IMO.

Yeah man, I think Soavi would have joined the pantheon too if he didn't bow out of the horror business so early. Fulci has definitely made some BAD movies, Conquest, Zombi 3, but they were still damn entertaining movies!

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

^^^
That's what I love about the Italian masters, even if they do bad movies, they're still EXTREMELY entertaining. big_smile

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

That's what we call "So bad it's good!", tongue

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

^^^
No that would be more Spirit Camp... lol

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

Oh, you, tongue

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

Finally recorded my collection! It's a little shaky in a couple places, cause I just got off a cold and don't have a camcorder or tripod, so used my iPhone. The movie I'm watching is King Arthur (the one with lovely Lady Knightley), also got my puny Blu-Ray and VHS collections in too.

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

Ok guys, here it is:

After watching it I realized I forgot to turn off the mic so it picked up all the wind, and parts of the movie:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oKH4Rjx1Hrs

Tell me what you think of the puny pile of movies!

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

^^^
Yeah was waiting... lol

Badass Gaming shelf with all the figurines. NOT TO FORGET that red 50's car.

And OH YEAH DARKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very cool stuff man. smile

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

Which Darkness?

And yea, scaled model die-cast of Christine, fucking beautiful car man, beautiful!

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

The one at 1:53...

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

kXnPunk wrote:

The one at 1:53...

Haha! Thought you only liked live stuff, tongue

Whatcha think of my puny stack of DVD/Blu-Ray/VHS?

544

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

Very nice collection, bro! Love the movie memrobilia, like the Crow bust, And the Creature bust, and yeah that Christine model is mighty cool! I dig the film collection too, but it's a little harder to tske it all in in the video.

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

Yea, sorry, bad storm goin' on was shotting in a hurry, reshooting just video collection now.

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

Cool indeed. Man I dig VHS!!! They cost peanuts and they have a much, much better [read bad] quality which I love. I like the dots. lol

http://media.tumblr.com/af04923a2813043b62c91358792e4958/tumblr_inline_miejzt7alM1r0wwa5.jpg

547

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

Alucard the Risen wrote:

Yea, sorry, bad storm goin' on was shotting in a hurry, reshooting just video collection now.

Oh no worries, it's just more like i would need to pause the video to take a bettrr look. Just using my phone atm so the video ends being smaller too.

Last edited by Theli (2014-01-02 01:41:43)

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

On big screen it's ok. But I have to pause and take the zoom thing to see it better...

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

It's no prob, already uploading, smile

Re: Post a pic of your DVD collection!

Okay, here's the video-collection only view, much less wind right now, tongue

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jteSvBi8J … =c4-feed-u