Topic: Which TV show should i watch next?

I have finished season 3 of "Walking Dead" and am waiting patiently for season 4 to hit streaming Netflix. I am very much looking forward to it since season 3 was awesome after, I feel, a disappointing and boring second season. I am working on finishing "Breaking Bad" and wanted some opinions as to what I should watch next? Other than season 1 of American Horror Story I have not seen any of these shows

These are the shows on my list

Orange is the new black
Sherlock
House of Cards
The following
American Horror story season 2 (not a fan of season 1)
Doctor Who
Supernatural
Hemlock Grove
Dexter
Weeds
The League
Mad Men
Luther
Revolution
Haven
Warehouse 13
The L word
Deadliest Catch
Children's Hospital

Re: Which TV show should i watch next?

I just finished Hemlock Grove and loved it. It has a bit of a romantic side to it and the twilightish stuff of vampires and werewolfs, but it sticks more to the older more traditional style of these creatures. It also has some really dark and violent stuff and compelling characters. It feels like a modern tribute to the universal horror films actually.

I am currently watching American Horror Season 2, and am about 8 episodes in. I watched season one and after a few episodes began to love it. Season 2 is pretty different, and is really chaotic. It's also really dark too. So far I am really enjoying it. I could definitely see how someone who hated season 1 would like season two, but there is some similarities between the two.

Doctor Who is always fantastic, but I have been watching it for years. I could see it being a tough show to jump in on. Great stories and characters. If you start this one, start at the new seasons with Eccleton.

Sons of Anarchy
Justified
Psych
True Blood
Game of Thrones
Californication
Under the Dome
Longmire
Ray Donovan

Dexter was also really good. Loved seasons one and four, season two and three weten't wuite as good. Haven't seen the rest yet.

Last edited by Theli (2014-01-08 21:52:45)

LoudLon wrote:

Sons of Anarchy
Justified
Psych
True Blood
Game of Thrones
Californication
Under the Dome
Longmire
Ray Donovan

psych and SOA I have been watching since they started. Game of thrones isn't on streaming but am gonna check out the other titles on your list.

anyone remember "Crime Story" from back in the early 80's with Dennis Farina? good show. I think Michael Mann was involved with it

^^^ Yeah, I watched that back in middle school, I believe it was.  Also co-starred Stephen Lange (who also appeared in the Michael Mann flick Band of the Hand in '86, a family-favorite of my sisters and I).  And yeah, Mann was involved with the show.