Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^
Ha, send it to me, I can get my Amiga 1000 to run.  tongue

Still feel bad I don't have time for you all.  Especially after some of us were making plans for some cool things.

Too bad I'm not near any of you, so I'm unable to be part of these cool things, *sadface*

Last edited by Alucard the Risen (2014-01-12 19:42:01)

Outdated??? Aside my new PC, ALL my Macs are far more outdated than anything. In fact my most recent Mac is a 1998 one but yes, works good as mad. But yes, it's an Apple so you can't compare chocolate with shit at all. lol

Enjoying my evening, the Golden Globes were a blast, damn there's some very cute girls in cinema it's insane. I loved the show, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler were funny.

More movie watching on Super-Écran and fun ones too.

Good luck Evermonster return when you can!

i got the bloodly chicken pox. this is the second time now, I had it when I was kid too, I had no idea you can get them twice

Worse  ones in the mouth,   so had to eat or drink anything

I Felt so drained yeasterday.

Last edited by BASSI (2014-01-13 10:38:51)

It's rare but it can happen.

Malphas The Crow came over and we did various illegal drugs so I'm pretty damn outta this crap world now. And this makes me very happy. Actually watching Jay Leno which I haven't for a looong while and it's funny. Eckhart was there and what he was saying about Twitter was HILARIOUS.

So yup, a very fun night is starting up.
Expresso/Jack Dan huge mugs over and over again. big_smile

Work all week so no 'fun' nights for me, but this weekend is a tournament, a party, and the Festival, so no boredom this weekend!

I was, I am and I will be... Happy. big_smile

https://31.media.tumblr.com/fe9d8a07aca089237c1a16a78dc38288/tumblr_my4b2jPgNm1rjzqszo1_500.jpg

how long do these chicken pox last ?

I getting be tired of sleeping and lying down all day,

Two days when I was eight, deliberately exposed myself to it 'cause it tends to hit harder as you get older, so I made sure and got it when I was a wee lad.

Takes a month BASSI and more if you're very infected...

Man, I made some strange dreams but can't remember what. Only thing I remember was being bitten by Black Mambas. Not just one but a whole bunch of them. Yep, I died which I'm cool with, been Dead for a long time so I don't care much now. lol

I was only affected for two days, was released for school and everything after that, and only about a week if you count the 'incubation' period.

It's generally worse when you get it as an adult.

Yep, like I said above, smile

I'm tired so I'm about to head to Succubi/Nightmare H3LL.

But had a very fun night doing stuff. Had a huge bunch of great fun with Devil Samael, man he makes me laugh so freaking much, wise as mad little badass dude he is totally. I ♥♥♥♥♥♥ my Rat Vermin. big_smile

Feeling pretty good today, but a smidgen sad as well. My best buddy that has been with me throughout pretty much the last decade and a half is moving to Florida (which is a LONG way away from here), so I probably won't be seeing him for a few years. Sure, we'll keep in touch online and all that, but it certainly won't be the same without him around. We hung out tonight for the last time before he leaves next week, but he got tired and crapped out on me, the bastard. lol
Anyway. It sucks to see the guy go, but hey. I wish him the best of luck, and hopefully his move is successful and he's able to do whatever he wants to do. All I can say is, cherish your friends, people.

Yeah I know how you feel as one of my best buddies, Marc-ander Fucker went away in Montreal and this city even if it's 400 lms away from here is just like you and Florida. So damn far away. Wish I was a rich greedy dude, I'd be there every damn weekend. But yeah we keep contact via the net so it's not as bad as it seems and he comes here once in a while.

As for how I feel now well I must say that I'm getting pretty drunk which is good, that's mostly how I am all the time aside when I sleep. lol

Man I'M SO LOOKING forward for tonight Boxing match between our 2 adopted Quebecker boxers tonight man, it'll be such a show.

I'm a big fan of Lucian Bute, a romanian dude which is to me the best damn country I've ever been to and I can't stand this asshole of Jean Pascal, he's such an arrogant bastard, can't stand him. Bute is such a cool dude you cannot hate the guy... So I just want him to as he said yesterday DESTROY Pascal so hopefully it'll work for him. Anyhow it's gonna be a great match because these 2 are the best boxers we have here. Woo!!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1925 … o-and-more

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu8tub7LMR1qkcakpo1_500.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-01-18 07:00:35)

Really a lot better, most of my spots have gone down, 

they all healing, I am clad that the ones in my mouth, gum and thoart have gone and now go back to normal eating.

I lost some wait this week! not eating much this pass week.

^^^
Happy for you man, hang on, it's gonna get away soon. Well hopefully. I remember it's NOT fun at all.

I'M SO DAMN PISSED!!!

Bute lost his match against that bastard. I was SCREAMING like a fool all the match and was insulting Pascal when he won like crazy. Was still a good match but Bute is far more powerful normally, I guess the pressure has gotten him... Grumble...

Well, my computer is functional again (I keep my fingers crossed), and it works pretty well (I hope for a good while).

Glad to be back! big_smile

^^^
YAY YOU!!! Welcome back sir!!! smile

I'm very happy, got up with a big smile on my face. Why???
Well just because. I'm always like this so... lol