Re: "The Truck" an indie road horror

^^^
That's cool. More peeps are gonna see it more DVDs might get away from his hands. Nice. smile

Yep, hopin' so, there's a 30-minute open forum between films, to discuss each film and eat/drink.

Very cool, thanks so much for everything guys. We're all excited about things. In March we're showing the film at Cult Fiction Underground here in Nashville. It's a small bar/theater that seats about 30 people, but it's such a cool place and the people that go there are regulars and love this kind of stuff.

As of right now the truck itself is having another motor installed. It's a 440 big block out of a 1978 Dodge motor home. These engines were built for torque and pulling power as opposed to speed and performance. Perfect for this truck.

Alucard, let me know when this all takes place. I'll forget because I have so much going on.

^^^
Woo very cool. And damn man, that's awesome, Mopar engines are great!!! Especially a 440. big_smile

yeah, hoping it runs good. checked out ok but we'll see.

Only has 89,XXX original miles on it.

Woah, very nice. It's run some but still have much more to go. And good luck for all of it man. You deserve it. Maybe you'll be nominated for the Oscars??? HAHAHAHA lol

aceofspades70 wrote:

Very cool, thanks so much for everything guys. We're all excited about things. In March we're showing the film at Cult Fiction Underground here in Nashville. It's a small bar/theater that seats about 30 people, but it's such a cool place and the people that go there are regulars and love this kind of stuff.

As of right now the truck itself is having another motor installed. It's a 440 big block out of a 1978 Dodge motor home. These engines were built for torque and pulling power as opposed to speed and performance. Perfect for this truck.

Alucard, let me know when this all takes place. I'll forget because I have so much going on.

That's awesome man!

Oh, and sure thing, what type of information ya want?

I guess I should go back and read the previous posts, lol. Couldn't remember if this was an online viewing or in person somewhere. Would love to be there to answer questions on skype or something.

Alucard the Risen wrote:

I'm sure it will, these festivals and showings will give your film more exposure, from there it should move up, I'm still doing the small part I can, telling my horror and thriller friends, got permission from local Hastings to put up a poster with a flyer announcing a free showing of the film at the university's public entertainment lounges (with your permission, that is), so if you give the go ahead to hang the flyer, I can get what small run I can set into motion.

ah ha, Yes indeed. Would love to see some pics of the event!

It isn't that big, like fifteen people lol, and I'm having trouble with the university center for that day, an actual school club want the same night in that area, I'm hoping we can renegotiate something, no one I know has a den or living room large enough to comfortably seat 10-15 people...

hey that 15 more to watch it. and how can they take that away from you if you already had it locked in? hope it works out. maybe they can do another date.

I have it reserved but not paid, just a desposit, sad

The Truck is back...on...the...

Road

Two tons of terror powered by a massive 440 big block.

Sweet!

Woo BADASS!!! big_smile

wish us luck as The Truck shows tomorrow night at the Days of the Dead film festival in Atlanta.

Awesome, man!  Though I don't think you need luck.  It's a cool flick.  Ya done good, kid.

Best whatever for it man!!! big_smile

Well, the film festival was a blast. We only had a dozen people show up at the screening, but a loud applause followed the ending. Andy and Tim stole the show as usual with their comic relief.

I sold 8 copies but hey, that's 8 copies. I'm happy.

Can't wait for the next 5 festivals we do.

Last edited by aceofspades70 (2014-02-13 13:54:13)

SWEET!!! Glad to hear it was cool. And yes, 8 copies are still more than nothing. smile

Hope the rest of the festivals will be better. Keep it up bro, it's such a cool damn crazy nice flick. smile

Ours is coming up soon, smile

Sorry it's been so long, life got stupid but I punched it back into place, ha, smile

Has our blind idiot god returned?

^^^
Blind idiot god??? Who the H3LL is that???

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azathoth

Holy shit you're back! Where you been Alucard?

Went to a couple tournaments, spent a couple week sub-vocal for a local group, got sick, nearly lost my job but proved the asshole was full of shit, then my refund came in and I went on vacation, but I'm back, tongue