Re: Spiral Staircases!

^^^
Damn that rocks way too much!!!

And this is just MAD!!! O_O

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bk4d7SuW2CY/UO-n1qzbzSI/AAAAAAAAA9M/R0hHsn-FVqo/s640/tumblr_mehdqo93Jy1r8vrhxo1_500.jpg

Re: Spiral Staircases!

Ash's missing hand wrote:

Stairs to nowhere
http://weburbanist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stairways-knotted-staircase-de-broin.jpg


WhoaZA! lol

Re: Spiral Staircases!

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Damn that rocks way too much!!!

And this is just MAD!!! O_O

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bk4d7SuW2CY/UO-n1qzbzSI/AAAAAAAAA9M/R0hHsn-FVqo/s640/tumblr_mehdqo93Jy1r8vrhxo1_500.jpg

Oh boy!!!

I am terrified of heights. You ain't getting me up there! big_smile (wipes sweat from forehead)

Re: Spiral Staircases!

inside a tree
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_f4gawE6CqVw/SyCPHD8jEHI/AAAAAAAAGBs/NFxSdkYT-PA/s512/Cool-funny-stairs%20%284%29.jpg

Re: Spiral Staircases!

^^^
I'd live in there anyday!!! smile

DarkMistress wrote:

Oh boy!!!

I am terrified of heights. You ain't getting me up there! big_smile (wipes sweat from forehead)

So I get you don't want to fly like most humans want and that I do every night when I transform into a Bat... big_smile

Re: Spiral Staircases!

DarkMistress wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Damn that rocks way too much!!!

And this is just MAD!!! O_O

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bk4d7SuW2CY/UO-n1qzbzSI/AAAAAAAAA9M/R0hHsn-FVqo/s640/tumblr_mehdqo93Jy1r8vrhxo1_500.jpg

Oh boy!!!

I am terrified of heights. You ain't getting me up there! big_smile (wipes sweat from forehead)

i'm not a genius but i'm guessing that's about 4 or 5 feet high judging by the size of the leaf lol

Re: Spiral Staircases!

^^^
Wrong, it's about 100 meters high.

http://s19.postimage.org/5k03lvio3/Escalera_de_caracol_en_las_monta_as_de_Taihang.jpg

More badass ones here...

http://s19.postimage.org/ap1b3hvlv/El_Pe_n_de_Guatap.jpg

http://s19.postimage.org/k6wgpsrwj/Chand_Baori.jpg

http://s19.postimage.org/qjblzmuyr/025_kolodec_2_515x686.jpg

Re: Spiral Staircases!

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Wrong, it's about 100 meters high.

http://s19.postimage.org/5k03lvio3/Escalera_de_caracol_en_las_monta_as_de_Taihang.jpg

More badass ones here...

http://s19.postimage.org/ap1b3hvlv/El_Pe_n_de_Guatap.jpg

http://s19.postimage.org/k6wgpsrwj/Chand_Baori.jpg

http://s19.postimage.org/qjblzmuyr/025_kolodec_2_515x686.jpg

wow!

Re: Spiral Staircases!

^^^
Yes indeed. big_smile

Re: Spiral Staircases!

Sickest I've seen EVER!!! yikes

http://www.viralnova.com/dangerous-trail-huashan/

http://bridoz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/huashan13-685x1024.jpg?b51c26

Re: Spiral Staircases!

Musée Des Augustins, Toulouse, France

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8319/8073178587_e752e3df59_o.jpg