Topic: The Signal

I just watched the trailer for this one, very strange....anyone know what this is about?

Re: The Signal

"The Signal" centers on a mysterious transmission which invades every cell phone, radio and TV in the city, turning its inhabitants into crazed killing machines.

It's playing at the 43rd Annual Chicago International Fllm Festival on this coming Saturday at 10:30pm and Sat the 13th at 11 pm.   I will be unable to make it this weekend, but next weekend looks like a go!  If I make it out and see it the 13th, be sure to expect a review. 

An early review here in a downtown Chicagopaper called the RedEye gave it 4/5 and said "The Signal is several notches better than The Ring" and "The mood is one of utter chaos and it is a paranoid look at how quickly society can break into anarchy.  Dark comedy (people still are concerned about attending a New Years Eve party even as bodies pile up) adds a few big laughs to an otherwise tense vision."

Why do they even compare it to The Ring? Heh just seems like a weird film to pull out. I'm guessing the quote is taking it out of context where they mention it.. Just curious. The movie sounds a lot like Stephen Kings Cell..

I was just thinking that it sounded abit like Cell...

where can i see the trailer?

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

where can i see the trailer?

moviecentre.net or maybe imdb

http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2007/ … railer.php

www.moviebox.net great site for the trailers.

thanks very much Phil