Topic: Banner On Home Page of This Site

So, when I go to this site, to get to the forum, I usually go to www.horror-movies.ca and hit forum in the corner.  Start today, I noticed this big banner at the top (almost right where you hit forum).  It asks for money.  Something about ads to pay the bills and to keep it ad free by donating money or to enable ads.  Does anyone else have this?  I use adblocker plus so do not EVER have ads (I haven't seen an ad on ANY site in almost 2 years) but seeing this tells me it COULD be part of the site.  Hopefully those who answer this thread are mods to confirm it either is or isn't Mike or someone else in charge.  If it's legit, I'd love to donate some money!

Re: Banner On Home Page of This Site

^^^
Been having them forever... Now it's this one showing.

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/410560211767452153

I have adblocker as well, but it hasn't been working as great as it usually does as of late. I have ads all over the place now. As for the main page...I haven't seen any mention of donations. In fact...I don't even see the banner. But that's because of my laptop, I'm sure.

Couldn't tell you.  My speed dial is set for the forum index.  I can count the times I've been to the main page over the last six and a half years on one hand. lol

Based on what people said, I will assume it's a random ad and not from you guys so will ignore it! Thank you!!