Topic: Win Flight of the Living Dead DVD Contest!

We are doing what we do best. Whats that? Giving away more kick ass free goodness! We have 5 free copies of the zombie flick Flight of the Living Dead which hits DVD October 2nd up for grabs. Unholy terror is released in the skies when a deadly,...

Read More : Win Flight of the Living Dead DVD Contest!

Re: Win Flight of the Living Dead DVD Contest!

Hell yeah. Another great contest to win a great movie. I definitely want to see this movie. With seeing and owning Snakes on a Plane and Snakes on a Train, i gotta see Flight of the Living Dead. Or i like to call it Zombies on a Plane or The Undead on the Plane.

ZOMBIES ON A MOTHER F*@king PLANE !!! smile

I have a real problem.. i just cant say no when it comes to giving shit away.

There's Zombies on this motherf*@king Plane!!!!

Yeah i hear ya Meh and i highly appreciate everything you put towards this site with some great kick ass contests. Even though that i barely win.

haha you cant win em all smile

Hey i enter and i enter and it is rare for me to win. But hey that doesn't stop me from entering.

entering definitely helps lol

Yeah it definitely does. You just don't want to enter one contest and don't win. And then don't enter ever again. And tell yourself, eh screw this. I'm never entering a contest again. Try and try again. You don't want all the contests to go by you and you never know you could win. But plus if you don't enter, that leaves more opportunities for me to win. Muahahahahaha. lol

rofl. good point! But yes around here the contests are all above board, simple no BS affairs. So enter, be merry and all that jazz.

That's right. Just don't enter more than once for the same contest. It doesn't better your odds at winning the contest.

I'm in..... I always wanted to see a bunch of zombies in a plane

I just sent my info in to win.

and yet another great one - thanks Meh!  Hell yeah, who doesn't want to see zombies on a plane big_smile

your quite welcome tina smile

This film intrigues me.....seems like it may be interesting in a very cheesy sort of way....but I do like the play on previous titles by nameing it Flight of the Living Dead.

Can't wait to see this zombie flick.

jmh314 wrote:

This film intrigues me.....seems like it may be interesting in a very cheesy sort of way....but I do like the play on previous titles by nameing it Flight of the Living Dead.

i havent seen it but i do know that i would like to know waht the winners think of it.

I'm actually losing track of what I have and haven't entered.

haha if in doubt re-enter i dont mind.. just dont enter 40 times cause if i catch it i will delete em all smile

I just saw Flight of the Living Dead and I love it. Good story, nice fx, for my surprise I really love this movie. They had meda all kind of zombie movies but this one is different.

Hope I win one.

Is it just me or are there more zombie movies in production than ever? I think this particular genre always reflects societies pre-occupations of the moment often reflecting the political climates of that time, just look at George Romero's contributions From Night of the Living Dead (a film made in reaction to the turbulent 1960s,)  to Land of the Dead (an examination of class conflict) each movie is almost a zombie metaphor for what is happening politically... presently we are occupied with potential invasion, terrorism, biological warfare and the catastrophic breakdown of society, starvation, potential cannibalism something the Zombie genre represents quite well... I think...

By the way I wanna see this film it rocks, the sense of claustaphobia of being on a plane with a zombie trolly dolly is a truely terrifying prospect... bring it on!

dammit LMAO I wrote a story about this on Moviesonline a couple of years ago called Unfriendly Skies.  I thought then it could make a cool movie (the idea, not my story).  I am actually anxious to see what they did with it.