Topic: Burial Ground(1981)

Burial Ground came out in 1981 by director Andrea Bianchi and is one hell of a cheesy zombie film.......but I love it. It was made in Italy and has no big name stars in it BUT it has the ugliest actor I have ever seen in a film named Peter Bark. At the time Bark was a 24 year old dwarf but played a 12 year old kid in the film and had bug eyes and wore a terrible wig. He was annoying but in a corny way.

The zombies in this film weren't good looking but the gore was excellent in this film. You have decapitions, torn and ripping of throats, zombies munching on bodies, etc.....

Has anyone else ever seen this film before?

Re: Burial Ground(1981)

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/edogg2012/MichaelfromBurialGround1.jpg

You wanna do what to my momma ?!?!?!?  lol  love this movie

LMAO, yeah he is one ugly muther fucker lol.:lol:

and he wants his MOM !!!! lol that titty biting scene has me rollin every time I watch this !!!

eDogg2012 wrote:

and he wants his MOM !!!! lol that titty biting scene has me rollin every time I watch this !!!

Yeah when he became a zombie and throughout the whole film he wanted to have sex with her lol.

lmao....i wanna see this now

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

lmao....i wanna see this now

You'd like it for sure.;):cool:

i just had too big_smile hey at least I censored it for the kiddies !!!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/edogg2012/burialground2.jpg

LMAO, yeah that's a freaky scene.:lol:

Yeah! Burial Ground is one of my favorite movies. I tend to like a lot of bad italian horror... That midget-kid person is really disturbing, and the gore is great!

I throw this unintentionally funny Fulci clone on from time to time when I'm in the mood for some good mozzarella (as in Italian cheese -- 'cuz it's an Italian flick, and its cheesy...get it?  Eh?).

Anyway...the best part is definitely the "boy chews on mom's fun bag" bit.  I always wondered why they didn't use a real twelve year old boy for the movie and then just use a stand-in when he chomps tit meat?

Those crazy Italians...they don't think of those kinds of things.

LoudLon wrote:

Anyway...the best part is definitely the "boy chews on mom's fun bag" bit.  I always wondered why they didn't use a real twelve year old boy for the movie and then just use a stand-in when he chomps tit meat?

if they would've done that, the movie just wouldn't be the same.... that little mutant makes the movie !!! big_smile

I wonder what ole Peter Bark looks like nowadays if he is even alive.:lol:

RIP wrote:

I wonder what ole Peter Bark looks like nowadays if he is even alive.:lol:

send him a message on his myspace page !!!! lol

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … D=17715016

I thought it was too silly to really just sit back and get into.

Loved it. The odd incestuous relationship between the kid and mom is pretty hilarious, and the reused zombie masks is pretty funny too. Plus all the gore, and a decent enough story made for a fun flick.