Re: Vampire Lovers Raise Your Hands

Why dya think I dig it??? lol

So I've watched a ton of Vampire flicks recently, specifically Hammer, I wonder which is everyon'e favourite Hammer vampire flick?

Here's the comprehensive list (so far as I know, correct me if I am wrong):

Christopher Lee's Dracula:
Dracula
Dracula: Prince of Darkness
Dracula Has Risen From the Grave
Taste the Blood of Dracula
Scars of Dracula
Dracula A.D. 1972
The Satanic Rites of Dracula

The Karnstein Trilogy:
The Vampire Lovers
Twins of Evil
Lust for a Vampire

Others:
The Brides of Dracula
The Kiss of the Vampire
Countess Dracula
Vampire Circus
Captain Kronos, Vampire Hunter
Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires

So far I am leaning towards my most recent watch, The Vampire Lovers or The Kiss of the Vampire.

1- Countess Dracula
2- Prince Of Darkness
3- Kiss Of The Vampire
4- Brides Of Dracula
5- Lust for a Vampire

Are mine.

Ingrid man, lovely Ingrid... smile

Yeah man, she's the leading lady in my favourite as well. Still need to watch about half of them. Prince of Darkness is also my favourite of the Hammer Draculas, at least from what I have seen.

^^^
Got about less than a quarter I haven't seen. Always been a major huge Hammer fan so there you go. lol

Big Hammer fan myself. It's tough tracking down all the DVDs, so many odd boxsets, double features, random single DVD reissues... I probably have around 20 Hammer films. My all time favourite is still The Devil Rides Out, I think.

Me I'm sure about it and NOTHING, you hear me, NOTHING will EVER beat that in Hammer's collection...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7q2qdoyOJ1qaun7do1_500.jpg

Yeah man, it was a damn good movie. I will rewatch it again soon enough I'm sure. Til' then though I have many more Hammer flicks to explore. That is such killer poster art!

I had a hell of a day of vampire stuff yesterday. Watched, Near Dark, which was bad ass, read about 50 pages of Interview With The Vampire and started up Vampire Diaries. I wanted to check out True Blood, but it ain't on netflix. Vampire Diaries is okay, but I hope it picks up, right now it's got some good tense scenes and violence but the writing is rather suspect and shallow.

More it gets, more it Rocks... Too bad True Blood isn't on because man as far as Vampire goes it's badass and the best there is. Although NBC's Dracula is insanely cool too. smile

VAMPIRE ACADEMY IS GONNA BE COOL!!! Another half Human/Vamp girl that's insanely kick ass. "Let's make tonight OUR BITCH!!!" Oh yeah baby.

Rose Hathaway is a Dhampir, half human/vampire, guardians of the Moroi, peaceful, mortal vampires living discretely within our world. Her legacy is to protect the Moroi from bloodthirsty, immortal Vampires, the Strigoi. This is her story...

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3576277017/

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-02-04 20:24:58)

Sounds nifty.

I burst out LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE NUTS when I heard that Tonight Bitch line... lol

They got a contest going on for what city as the most Fangful fans, I'm NEVER gonna win this but it's still cool of them to do that.

Check their Facebook page, tons of good shit on it. smile

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialVampireAcademyMovie

There's even gonna be a Twitter chat with the author of the book from which it's taken, Richelle Mead in 2 days. Feb 6 12:30pm Pacific/3:30pm Eastern here: https://twitter.com/iBooks

Damn another book I have to get... lol

And man, Sarah Hyland AND FUCKING GORGEOUS OLGA KURYLENKO WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn yes. Happy me.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-02-04 20:50:13)

No access to facebook, so I unfortunately I can't check it out. I watched more VD yesterday, it's definitely getting better, more addictive, but so far I am not digging as much as American Horror Story or Hemlock Grove. Damon is an awesome character, and I wish Vicki could've stuck around longer, she was an awesome vampire, especially in her Halloween costume big_smile .

How do you watch VD, with a microscope? lol

Yup, right on someone's crotch.

Yeah Vicky was great but the one of all them I prefer the most is Elena without any doubt possible. LOOOVE Nina Dobrev. smile

Theli wrote:

So I've watched a ton of Vampire flicks recently, specifically Hammer, I wonder which is everyon'e favourite Hammer vampire flick?

Here's the comprehensive list (so far as I know, correct me if I am wrong):

Christopher Lee's Dracula:
Dracula
Dracula: Prince of Darkness
Dracula Has Risen From the Grave
Taste the Blood of Dracula
Scars of Dracula
Dracula A.D. 1972
The Satanic Rites of Dracula

The Karnstein Trilogy:
The Vampire Lovers
Twins of Evil
Lust for a Vampire

Others:
The Brides of Dracula
The Kiss of the Vampire
Countess Dracula
Vampire Circus
Captain Kronos, Vampire Hunter
Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires

So far I am leaning towards my most recent watch, The Vampire Lovers or The Kiss of the Vampire.

That's an impressive watch list, Sir. I've only seen a few of these titles, I'm afraid.
Dracula (Christopher Lee's) is my favorite.
Dracula (Francis Ford Coppola's?) is very good.
Dracula Has Risen From His Grave, pretty enjoyable.
Taste the Blood of Dracula, not bad (from I remember)
Dracula A.D. 1972, love this one!
The Satanic Rites of Dracula, not at all a fan.

Boy, I need to bone up on my vampire movies, apparently. You put me to shame!

Well I haven 't seen'em all, though I am working on it. I've seen about half. Of Christopher Lee's dracula's I like Prince of Darkness most.

kXnPunk wrote:

Yeah Vicky was great but the one of all them I prefer the most is Elena without any doubt possible. LOOOVE Nina Dobrev. smile

She is probably my least favourite character. I like female vamps, Anna, Catherine etc. So addicted now, half way into season 2.

Ohhhh man, just found out an old Romero Vampire one from 1976 called Martin. Damn I HAVE TO WATCH this while waiting for his new one. Weee!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077914/

Women bleeding to Death in their sleep sounds like good fun. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-02-09 13:59:17)

I knew about that one, slipped my mind though, but haven't seen myself. It's on the short list. Didn't have it at HMV when I checked though.

Romero's Martin is an excellent and underrated vampire piece. Enjoy, dudes!

Yeah man, can't wait to check it out. Can't go wrong with Romero.

Downloading now. YAY!!!

A nice long session of more Vampire Diaries, one ep. 18 season 2. A little too cheesy and mushy, and the music blows hard, but I am quite addicted, and I dig the characters. Alaric is a bad ass especially.