Re: Skype "Hello" Thread

Yeah was definitely getting damn long.

Been a while I didn't log in but as you can see I'm there now. lol

Wating Lord of Illusions with punk in about 1.5 hours.

Care to join? YES YOU DO!

Yes I do!!! But you already know that don't you??? lol

OK, my computer has gone bagshit, I have no idae wot is's dooing.  Heck, it re-spelled about 5 words in that last sentence. 

I don't know if t is the HM site or my keybaord is just fraehng out.

Get back to you later on tonight.

^Good luck with that.

Ouch. Hopefully it's not the same spell that has possessed ALL my Computer or you'll have some insane shit going on I can tell you. roll

But good luck indeed. Sending postive power to counter attack that damn bug. Thinking about it could this be the fault of these damn SPAMMER Bots???

But for me, the solution is to get back in the golden age... lol

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/008/d/0/Jack_at_the_Computer_by_WillyWiluhps.png

I wouldn't wanna be at your place, shit like this annoys me. And I get annoyed VERY OFTEN. sad

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-02-01 00:51:00)

azathoth, add me kxnpunk666... Thank you sir. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-02-01 04:51:51)

Gonna watch a movie tonight. kXnPunk will accompany me (he doesn't know yet, but he will).
Flood the chat, good peoples!

Hello! 

Nothing planned, promised, suggested, or BBQ'd.
If I am perhaps coherent, and randomly remembering things, stop by the HM convo on Skype anytime tomorrow and say "Hi."

If I'm even coherent, I'd like to talk some HFest '14 ideas.  There is a good chance I'll be sleeping, but if any peoples show up, take notes on what films you'd like in HFest.

I don't think I'll have the time to my usual 3 weeks narrowing process, so I'm going to have to rely on some of you to narrow down some ideas.

Don't worry about the specifics now, just think if you'd want to spend around 16 hours or so total debating what should be in Hfest.     Besides, anyone who out trivia's Lon becomes the new Crotchal Sharkmaster.

Woot

[edit- and no promises, unless someone else would like to run an idea night.  I would love to have some new blood get involved with HFest planning, 'cause  Lon and I are getting old and so much sexier that we spend most of our time trying to get things done in spite of (1)- Vampy & (2) continuous Tina Fey sex(iness). 

{I'll even allow Punk to suggest (serious) films. }  (Sorry, man, but WangMuffing Trolls of Central Quebec won't make the cut.)

Last edited by azathoth (2014-05-06 01:01:12)

^^^
Mwahaha Man you need to get Hollywood to accept your titles. They ROCK!!! lol

Punk is running a Movie Night tomorrow night (June 15).
I started a new convo for him-
HM 6/15/2014
All the regulars are auto-invited.

New thread-

HM 7/23/14

or stick this into your browser...

skype:?chat&blob=R_AS-HC5y71NE0kzAv5I2wAbhL81c71eVT73pVNZLfKPVGVeZUeyNnku4ciXxRxjKTmnGWH-0A

http://youtu.be/M_m-PJruPHw lol

Sweet , I'll add it later.

You're in already, azathoth added everyone... big_smile

New convo on Skype kiddies-

HM 8/17/2014

or plug this into your browser

skype:?chat&blob=URCQlX9tcez2myc3qbULKobSJqRXXEoSLzYbMVDcs11IffYYbW9nLUD3qaD79WQ_zCA9DeTTLyg

I added all the worthy ones....
tongue

Last edited by azathoth (2014-08-17 00:01:43)

My Skype name is jared.lauersdorf and I'm down to join in the next HFest, so anyone feel free to add me on Skype!

^
XTyX
Look for a friend request from
azathoth1945
on Skype.  I sent you a banana, too.  tongue

^^^
Cool, I just accepted the request and the banana haha!

Dude, that wasn't a banana...

LoudLon wrote:

Dude, that wasn't a banana...

Hahaha! Maybe if it was Chat Roulette tongue

I'm having some problems getting the Skype update but I should be able to have it figured out sometime soon. I'm sure whatever movies you guys choose will be cool with me! If you guys wanna post a list of them I'll track down copies of any I don't have to watch for the marathon

Tyrant, after spending hours trying to work out his Skype glitches:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/385/009/23e.gif

^^^
Hahaha, yeah I definitely feel like doing that! I've been trying to figure out this damn update for like a month now tongue  My problem might be that I have the original MacBook from like 5 years ago but idk if that would effect it or not

Hey guys, I created a Skype and got the app for my phone. My skype name is ciannelli3 and feel free to add me. I'm new to it with it being on my phone and all, but I'm loving it so feel free to add me! smile

Tripod wrote:

Hey guys, I created a Skype and got the app for my phone. My skype name is ciannelli3 and feel free to add me. I'm new to it with it being on my phone and all, but I'm loving it so feel free to add me! smile

Nice, I'll add you. My skype name is jared.lauersdorf so watch for my friend request