Re: "Normal" - the movie

World premier in Lincoln, RI tomorrow (1/26/14) at Cinemaworld. 7 and 9P showings!

Woooooo!!! smile

Normal will be showing in Somerville (Somerville Subterranian Cinema), MA, close to home so I'll get to see it this time... on March 1st. The 8P show has sold out. There is a 5P show that is halfway sold. If it sells out they may add a 10P showing. Those of you in the area... check it out. I'd love to see you there! Then it is on to festivals!

Finally got to see the film! I was surprised... which is good considering I knew the script intimitely and dealt with the minutia of creating every scene with the director. But my overview wasn't what I thought would end up on screen. Everything came together in a more fluid and unexpected way than I had forseen, in a really good way. I'd love some of you guys to see this film... and Exhumed. Normal will start heading to festivals, and eventually will be available on DVD. Exhumed is available via Amazon.

Woah that's very cool. Glad you liked you first viewing and best of luck in the festivals. Never forget that were behind you mate. big_smile