Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

WONDERFUL dress and shot, woah. Just freaking GORGEOUS!!!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8f/ad/f9/8fadf91c1e22da0d1b4ceecdbbffc83a.jpg

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

Sweet but I'm tired of this Winter shit...

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/255/a/4/white_vision_by_lillianevill-d6m0smk.jpg

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

Oh I looooooooooooooooove... smile

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiAJuS9CIAAiZyK.jpg:large

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

Very nice one.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiKc9yXCEAAun0Z.jpg:large

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

Yes!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d9a238ed1435f521a025e28b608a37dc/tumblr_mz5cmwyhyQ1qd74fio1_500.jpg

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

Breathless I am. WOAH!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/77b791515f38da09dd14f69d0efe4c21/tumblr_n0hpe8wOnT1qczwklo1_1280.jpg

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

kXnPunk wrote:

Breathless I am. WOAH!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/77b791515f38da09dd14f69d0efe4c21/tumblr_n0hpe8wOnT1qczwklo1_1280.jpg


That is freaking cool!!!

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

H3LL yeah. Just marvelously beautiful...

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

Are these pictures copyrighted?? Wanna use one for my band tee shirt  just can't find out if they are or not

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

Probably are yes. Everything is copyrighted. Just find out who did them are ask them. Most won't mind...

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

Man this is great!!!

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4982/brunotorfsartandsculptu.jpg

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

I love Crows. And this shot is spectacular!!! smile

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/366/5/a/trinity_for_murder_version2_by_wrouquephotography-d5pz1ga.jpg

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

Yes indeed!!! smile

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ttlAYxOvp1Q/Tb2Mbp9Un4I/AAAAAAAAAhw/kFnKdxzrasM/s1600/Beltiug+cemetery+at+night.JPG

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

Dig foggy stuff. I gotta move to London UK. lol

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/064/b/8/dark_swamp_by_lillianevill-d790qah.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-03-27 10:16:32)

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

kXnPunk wrote:

I love Crows. And this shot is spectacular!!! smile

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/366/5/a/trinity_for_murder_version2_by_wrouquephotography-d5pz1ga.jpg


I absolutely love crows!!  We have lots in our backyard and I communicate with one.

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

Yeah I remember talking about this with you. I have one that I communicate with too. Just by looks but in movies, the actors talk a lot with their eyes so our communication is build just like this.

THESE BIRDS ROCK!!!

Have you watched The Crow show on TV??? Stairway To Heaven??? Pretty damn cool. NOT Brandon Lee but dude does a great job. smile

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

kXnPunk wrote:

Yeah I remember talking about this with you. I have one that I communicate with too. Just by looks but in movies, the actors talk a lot with their eyes so our communication is build just like this.

THESE BIRDS ROCK!!!

Have you watched The Crow show on TV??? Stairway To Heaven??? Pretty damn cool. NOT Brandon Lee but dude does a great job. smile


I don't recall seeing that one PUNK.

Yes crows ROCK!!! smile

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

Old one, 1998.

Here a preview...

http://youtu.be/w0sCZI9tYW8

Very, very cool one. FIND IT that's an order. lol

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

kXnPunk wrote:

Old one, 1998.

Here a preview...

http://youtu.be/w0sCZI9tYW8

Very, very cool one. FIND IT that's an order. lol


Oooo thank you!

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

No problem, I can help another fan of Crows like me anyday. wink

Check your PMs... big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-03-27 15:49:48)

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

I'm just breathless... Wow.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/79/42/6e/79426ea8caecfeb7f751bcce93a2b53d.jpg

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

^ Very nice!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iDfYzG3doIc/UymtURgxjGI/AAAAAAAAOcQ/Stz4uXlUYPs/s1600/IMG_0445-Edit.jpg

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

kXnPunk wrote:

Magnifico!!!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/91/43/6e/91436e74840b217a1ac036a4a721f22b.jpg

Man that would make an incredible poster! The colors and the fog... damn

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

^^^
Very nice. big_smile

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vSDZ8PpTLVU/UEe8L1_hHnI/AAAAAAAABDE/kwTRxVVpdoo/s1600/Evil_Forest_Guardian_thumbs_02.jpg

Re: Dark Woods and Forbidding Forests!

Harsh Creep wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

Magnifico!!!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/91/43/6e/91436e74840b217a1ac036a4a721f22b.jpg

Man that would make an incredible poster! The colors and the fog... damn

Oh you bastard posted just before me I didn't see it... But yeah indeed. So beautiful. big_smile