Re: fantasy football

jmh314 wrote:

I take it you are the Bushwackers golden?  lol, I cant wait to draft his ass before you just tospite you.  Not only that but draft him and never play him.

Feel free to but I am not that kind of fantasy player I don't draft my favorite players although a all Saints team would likely get me to the playoffs but I am not going to chance it.

I took Brees in the 6th round and Colston from free agency last year, I don't reach for Saints if thats what your implying I take the best availible in my oppinion.


its pretty obvious there won't be any Bears taken until the last few rounds lol

BTW I hope the Bears give Mike Haas a shot this year.

Re: fantasy football

league is full?  I was so wanting in on this. PM me if it's not too late.

Re: fantasy football

goldenwarrior wrote:

League is full once I get the League ID I will be pming you guys the information, Draft starts at 8pm on August 31st (Central time) if you can't be there be sure to pre set your players so you get the ones you want.

Hey golden, why did you set the live draft for the night Halloween comes out?

Re: fantasy football

jmh314 wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

League is full once I get the League ID I will be pming you guys the information, Draft starts at 8pm on August 31st (Central time) if you can't be there be sure to pre set your players so you get the ones you want.

Hey golden, why did you set the live draft for the night Halloween comes out?

I am not the commish of the league coronazombie is, and I beleive he set it for the friday before the season starts, maybe his reasoning was not wanting to do it on saturday because of college football I am not sure, you can email him from the league page if you like.

Re: fantasy football

goldenwarrior wrote:
jmh314 wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

League is full once I get the League ID I will be pming you guys the information, Draft starts at 8pm on August 31st (Central time) if you can't be there be sure to pre set your players so you get the ones you want.

Hey golden, why did you set the live draft for the night Halloween comes out?

I am not the commish of the league coronazombie is, and I beleive he set it for the friday before the season starts, maybe his reasoning was not wanting to do it on saturday because of college football I am not sure, you can email him from the league page if you like.

lol it's no biggy.   I just noticed the coincidence.

Re: fantasy football

I went ahead an unstuck this thread as there hasnt been much new interest and the league is set and is going to draft in a few days.

Re: fantasy football

Draft starts in 10 minutes just a heads up to those of you signed up.

Re: fantasy football

I'm gonna win Mike.  big_smile  I like most of my team......for some reasons I dont like my RB selection though.....and i got your boy Colston.  He's riding the pine and just gonna rot away on my bench.  lol

Re: fantasy football

So two weeks in and Dee and Mike are trading players with each other.....seems a little unfair to make trades with your own fiance....  lol  lol

Re: fantasy football

jmh314 wrote:

So two weeks in and Dee and Mike are trading players with each other.....seems a little unfair to make trades with your own fiance....  lol  lol

Chambers is having a pretty good year so I figure its a fair trade besides I gave her 2 for 1 wink

I did get 27 points from Driver this week, I was pretty lucky.

Re: fantasy football

ME vs You this week mike.....I had Carson Palmer on a bye this week and my backup is Trent Edwards, Buffalos Rookie QB....he is going up against Dallas on monday night....ugh.....so I had to make a last minute move to pick up Jason Campbell against the terrible pass defense that is Detroit.  Lets hope the gamble works and I give you your first official loss....but I jsut found out Santana Moss is inactive with injury this week....ugh....my QB situation sucks.....

And I am taking a risk and starting Colston over Berrian.  So lets hope your Saints go off on Carolina this week and your boy ends up costing you a win!

Re: fantasy football

Well I know the results are "unofficial" so far, but I am up 100 to 72 and neither of us have any players left, so much like your Saints, you lose mike!  lol j/k!