Re: Vampire Lovers Raise Your Hands

Noice!

Mwahahaha Badass??? That's not even close to describe him. lol

Man season 2 is really kickin ass, on episode 4 now. Jessica is awesome, and smoking hot.

Yes. And YES VERY HOT INDEED!!!

Wait till the 3rd, you won't believe the madness man, you just WON'T. lol

Yeah man this season itself it absolutely nuts, crazy vibrating minotaur lady is causing orgies everywhere she goes. I can't imagine how season 3 could be crazier!

Don't even imagine, just see it. lol

I guess season 3 is still pretty cool, but in season 4 things really start getting out of hand. I stopped watching after that. Too many... things! The same thing happened to "Supernatural" after season 3. They have to rise the bar ever new season to keep the audience interested, but these kind of shows are much like video games: you have to bring more powerful minions and a bigger boss every next level, and give the player bigger and badder guns, so everything becomes a mess. Why can't they just develop a character without giving him supernatural powers?

I see what you mean, but I'll stick it through, others have told me after the 4th it picks up again (though generally haven't heard the best things about season 4).

Yeah I agree Hicks. That's probably why 3 is the one I enjoy the most. I have all of them aside the 6th which I sure will get soon, of course hey, it's True FUCKING BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! lol

Vampire Lovers:  Anne Rice announced yesterday that she is writing another book about lestat. Yes!

Well isn't that interesting. I had read that she no lobger considered herself a Catholic (again) so that must have been a deciding factor. Either that or her jesus books just didn't sell.

Wooohooo Now that is cool. Thanks miss.

Jesus books??? Didn't know she was on the Dark side. lol

Yeah she quit writing Vamp and supernatural novels when she joined the Catholic religion after her husband passed. Instead she made novels about the life of Jesus. Which I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. Recently she left the church though.

^^^
Lucky our good friend Devil brought her back. lol

Yup, yup!

Just finished season 2 of True Blood. Just as good as the first if not better.

Man the vamp queen and Jessica are just ridiculously hot. Something about these redheaded vampires is just so damn right.

^^^
H3LL YES!!! Totally agree. They should all be redheads...

Kristanna Bloodrayne is one of them I just fucking looove. Man the hotness.

http://fecktv.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/v9.jpg

Never seen it, but that's a pretty good sales pitch!

I dig all 3 of them, so fun. And well I'm one that LOVES Uwe Boll stuff so yes, pretty ass kicking. And well in the first there's Michael Madsen, Michelle Rodriguez, that Kristanna sexy Lokken AND Ben Kingsley so yes, very cool. I like the fact that she's a Damphyr, a half human half Vamp babe. And boy the way she uses her two blades is just extremely badass as H3LL!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-03-12 04:05:52)

Uwe Boll... Ah man... Could you have just not told me that? lol

^^^
No YOU HAVE to know. Uwe RULES!!! And whoever says the opposite never saw any of the Bloodrayne flicks. tongue

The 30 Days Of Night creator Steve Niles got this one out and boy is it insanely badass!!! Woah, loving it. big_smile

https://digital.darkhorse.com/profile/4 … -one-shot/

https://d35n03719o0h6x.cloudfront.net/1243326dfa214aee980c3a7ee3149811/public/cover_image/_w_300/

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
No YOU HAVE to know. Uwe RULES!!! And whoever says the opposite never saw any of the Bloodrayne flicks. tongue

Wow, I actually didn't know Uwe was responsible for Bloodrayne. That explains a lot. You have to admit those were awful. Please, dude, admit! Don't let me lose the last bit of hope in humanity.

Hope, gone!

Nosferatu wars looks awesome. Must check it out, but I still gotta hit up Vampirella.