Re: Last Seen T.V. Show

RESURRECTION

Premier last night and man, it was amazing. People coming back to life and not reminding anything so some investigators follow their stuff and find cool stuff. Very nice new series really. smile

THE TOMORROW PEOPLE

Always great episodes, I love this show since it started. Very nice and GREAT acting.

BONES

Is showing now and boy David Boreanaz is also great in this like he was in Angel. Even better if you ask me. big_smile

Later it's the premiere of BELIEVE and what I know about it interests me a lot. H3LL, Katie McClellan and Jamie Chung so yes that'll certainly be cool. Both girls are freaking cute hotties. And yes they can freaking ACT!!! smile

Wiki wrote:

The series follows Bo, a young girl who was born with special abilities that she cannot control, and as they start evolving, the people who are protecting her must turn to an outsider. This leads them to Tate, a wrongfully convicted death-row inmate, whom they break out of prison. Although he is reluctant to take on the role as her protector, the two eventually form a bond that will guide them to helping each other as well as others while staying one step ahead of the evil forces that want the girl.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-03-10 19:35:00)

Man the first of BELIEVE was just FREAKING AMAZING!!!

The first scene, car crash filmed from the back seat was wild. And boy this little girl's powers are badass.

Dude: What was that creepy stuff you did back there???

Loving the relation with the dude send to take care of her. Just awesome. smile

Yup excellent Premiere that was.

http://media3.onsugar.com/files/2014/03/04/906/n/1922283/a729a0681695ef4d_thumb_temp_image23875021393965511.jpg.preview_tall/i/Believe-TV-Show-Review.jpg

Looks like monday will ROCK this season, YAY!!!

TONIGHT SHOW/FALLON

Kristen Bell was there so damn I LOVED IT!!! Steve Harvey now.
They played Pictionary and Jimmy's Best Friend Demi Lovato came aboard, funny like ALL his insane games.

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/477690613-kristen-bell-plays-a-game-of-pictionary-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QQOHmGhupy%2fu2eHFi2%2fInqsPjhkSUtgmw9Dxemj4BH4shcI7wb%2bixAuXC3Y51OjqKA%3d%3d

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-03-10 23:32:23)

Watching Coach right now.

Archer
Rick and Morty

The Voice

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

This one was insanely cool. Well most are anyways but this one was more kick ass than the others I think.

THE GOLDBERGS

Crazy hilarious family. Boy Jeff Garlin as the dad is insane. Loved the Hockey teaching the oldest bro gave to his lil' brother.

TROPHY WIFE

Malin Akerman. Drool. Enough said. lol

QUARK EPISODE I OF 8 [1979]

http://youtu.be/LM4YJ-jNteY

Man what a cool one, 2 very hot twin girls and a garbage man. Robot is wild and the ships are well, surprising to say the least. lol

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/1860/quark34s.JPG

ACCESS HOLLYWOOD

REVOLUTION

BLACKSTONE

NASHVILLE

ARROW

Well what un sweet very enjoyable evening it's been and up next is JIMMY FALLON and I think he closes the night off the perfect way. Dude's a damn riot.

All excellent episodes but ESPECIALLY Revolution...
H3LL I dig this show so much it should be fobidden.

Watching the Detroit Tigers vs Miami Marlins baseball spring training on Fox Sports Detroit (one of the first televised tigers spring training games this year)

Family Guy

Caught up on The Vampire Diaries, The Originals and The Walking Dead.
Downloaded some episodes of Vikings. Gonna see how that is.

VIKINGS

You won't be disappointed MoonRaven, Ragnar is insanely badass. And these two ones I just watched were so crazy cool it's NUTS!!!

SIMPSON

That one I've aways loved, the re-enacting of Godfather. Hilarious. smile

Actually watching LE TRICHEUR, cool questions show.

Latest episode of Psych.  Probably the funniest ep this season, and it's been a pretty funny season so far.  Sadly, only two more episodes to go before Psych goes the way of the dodo bird.  I can't believe this is the last season!  sad

Friends

ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT

My daily dose of celebs gossips... big_smile

SPUN OUT

Man what a freaking cool new show this is. Funny as mad. lol

Coming up next is THANKS GRIMM IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show ROCKS!!! Loving all the insane creatures. smile

HANNIBAL

Oh yes Mad enough like always. Good.

BLUE BLOOD

Never aging Selleck. Good.

MURDOCH MYSTERY

Very cool one. Good.

DOWNLOAD

Nice cultural type one. Sweet. Good.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-03-15 02:49:58)

Chuck

HAVEN

Damn this is a great Cop show, LOVING IT!!! big_smile

Watching Coach right now.

Psych
The Real World Ex-Plosion and its aftershow
Wrestlemania 29

^^^
Gotta look out for that Psych one. Looks nice enough.

MOTIVE

Another badass cop show that I love.

TOUT LE MONDE EN PARLE

Great Quebec show and tonight my sweet sexy hot Mariloup Wolfe was there. Damn I dig this girl, cool and extremely gorgeous she is.

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/television/tout_le_monde_en_parle/images/maj/ph_inv_070415_mariloupWolfe.jpg

COSMOS: A SPACE ODYSSEY

Man the second one is as damn crazy cool as the first. Incredibly awesome and boy Neil DeGrasse Tyson is incredibly interesting and fun. Dude knows his stuff like H3LL!!!
And I love all the historical animations they put in. And boy his ship is way cool. Yup an intensely cool show this is.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-03-16 20:16:13)

ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT

Ah I dig this one. I love hearing about what goes on into Hollywood land. smile

BONES

Mwahaha this one was hilarious. Especially when he and his girlfriend kiss in the car and he asks her to hold the steering wheel while they do so. lol

THE FOLLOWING

Just started and boy I dig Bacon in this, he's insanely BADASS!!! Next is THE BLACKLIST which is insanely great so yeah, nice monday Shows. Might as well check 2 BROKE GIRLS and record BLACKLIST... I love this show... Kat Dennings is insanely HOT!!! smile

CONAN

Man George Takei 73 did a HUGE bunch of push ups to prove Conan he was doing a 100 every morning lkike he just told him. And he had to stop him, George was gone like nuts. lol

http://www.mnn.com/sites/default/files/m_2210.jpg

George's Facebook page is the most HILARIOUS of the damn planet. Lots of incredibly funny stuff everyday. big_smile

https://www.facebook.com/georgehtakei

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-03-18 05:16:07)

Lickity Split.