Topic: Did you hear that popping sound?

Did you hear that popping sound?

Kicked

Edited by LoudLon

Re: Did you hear that popping sound?

Yes, I did.  It was the sound of me kicking your ass off the site. smile

^^
Actually, that link was sort of funny.  I should save it.

Yeah, I edited out all the links dude put in his message and replaced it with one of my own. big_smile

Ah, gotcha.  We can't tell unless you mention it.

Ah, crap, my bad.  Sometimes I forget that as a mod I have "silent edit" -- meaning in the forums where I have mod capabilities, if I edit someone's post it doesn't display an "edited by" note.  I'll add one. smile

FYI, in case anyone's wondering why I didn't just delete this like I would any other spam thread, I have no excuse.  I simply made a joke I thought was funny and craved attention for it. lol

^^
Oh, no, now it totally makes sense!

Speaking of which, did you kick off that person that kept putting up the indiego link?  Turns out that she is a real person that deals in "communication" classes, but has no link to the film as far as I can tell.  ?
Identity theft + spamming!  Good stuff.

You mean the one I warned not to post the link again?  I didn't ban her, no.  I waited around to see if they were going to do it a third time and when they didn't, I logged off to watch some Psych. lol

You mean the one you warned and then she did it again once you left wink

Opportunistic heifer.  But glad to know my brother from a Limey mother took care of it for me. big_smile

I think I reported the 3rd one.  I was watching some DVR'd stuff on the TV so I did my usual hanging around.

Borrowed my dad's The Hobbit rental.  Vampy smacked me when I told her it was a trilogy; apparently she missed that bit o' news, lol .

leonsingh23 wrote:

Did you hear that popping sound?

Kicked

Edited by LoudLon

You mean, the one from you going in your pants?

pop and lock? let me get my Breakin 2 soundtrack