Topic: Problems

Ok well my girlfriend is being a bitch... .....haha just kidding. im have camera problems. I have a Panisonic MiniDV camera. Now this happened over the weekend, I was watchign some old tapes and all of a sudden the screen went blue. It wouldnt record and I coudl watch the videos. Im thinking its dusty or sumthing but I dunno hwo to clean it. Then monday I finally got it to work dont ask em how cuz i dunno and then today I filmed something and tried to get it on my cpu and it wouldnt work. ANyone have any idea whats the problem????? Thanks

Re: Problems

It seems that your camera isn't recognizing tapes.  Try cleaning the video head.  That may help.

I think the bg problem is that you actually have a Panazonic MiniDV camea....  lol

can un tell me how to clean the video head and wat i need please???? thanks

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-Digital … B0002XM04E

That'd be where I start.  You can prolly pick one up at Wal*mart, Circuit City, or wherever you bought the camera.

And Panasonic has pretty good equipment.  If I had to have a camera by an electronics company rather than a camera company, Panasonic would be it. 

Let us know how it goes!

M

r u sure thats the problem it doesnt look dirty but mayeb its in places i cant see. thanks ill try to pick one up tomorrow since the cmaera is extemely pissin me off

jmh314 wrote:

I think the bg problem is that you actually have a Panazonic MiniDV camea....  lol

What's wrong with that?  Panasonic is a very good brand and miniDV is the best possible format for an independent filmmaker.  It's also the cheapest.

The real question is: Is the camera 3CCD?  If not, you need to get on that.

i say, buy urself a nice exensive digital camcorder, and then throw it against a wall untill its smashed into little pieces. lol jk, jk. no seriously its probably just the heads neeing to be cleaned, and like mirthy said, its not very hard to do. but if you do that and it dosnt work, take it to some actual camera people and see if they can fix the problem, but thats just my advice.

fuckign walmmrt didnt have one soo im stuck for now

TiM the Zombie wrote:

It's also the cheapest.

I just feel you get what you pay for on this one.

deathgate666 wrote:

i say, buy urself a nice exensive digital camcorder, and then throw it against a wall untill its smashed into little pieces. lol

Now there's a good idea!  lol

If you cant tell I just dont like Panasonics camcorders

ok guys i got a cleaner and i dunno how to work it please tell me it has nothin on it.... I put it in and it keeps tellign me to reset it and i do and it keeps sayign it and it wont let me play the tapes or record still.....

i agree with u jmh these fuckign things suck im surpirsed its not fucking broken in pieces after i threw it off the fucking walll. This thing has me that fuckign pissed off oooo i just wanna fucking get a hammer and put it out of my misary