Re: The Dream Thread

Dreamed this last night:

I was living in a large mansion, standing on a white, circular, in-door patio. The walls were doors with windows looking toward the outside lawn, with a large swimming pool. It's nighttime. I become very paranoid and start locking all the doors, as I'm afraid someone is going to come in. Something always happens when I try to lock the doors, an obstacle gets in the way, I trip over something, etc. etc. Then, seeing through the open door in the middle of the circular patio, I see someone facing away from me, sitting in a reclining beach chair. The guy turns around, and it's my dad, reading a newspaper and wearing large, black sunglasses. He turns into a cartoon. Jumps up and runs away from me. Suddenly my entire field of vision literally breaks into halves, one of blackness and one of seemingly normal vision. It's like someone drew a horizontal line across my vision, the lower half being nothing and the upper being what I can see. As I'm watching my dad run away from me, I start to hear voices, and feel a weird "warping" sensation all over my body. It's like someone is putting me through an odd simulation. My whole body feels like its being sucked through a wormhole, multiple times. Finally, the most intense sensation occurs: My whole mind and body is bent, warped, molded, and pulled through a tunnel like structure of space-time. I still hear people talking around me. Then, in my vision, I see a youtube video. Someone is clicking on the video, and every time they do, the weird "bending" thing happens to my body.

Really weird. lol

^^^
Mwahahahahaha Man weird isn't even appropriate to describe this one. lol

I'm damn sure all the Fulci movies brought that one on, too. There isn't exactly a direct connection to his films in the dream, but I know it came about just from immersing myself in the weird, twisted worlds he creates.

I need no Fulci or anybody else really, my world and mind are weird enough by themselves. Adding more to that would probably kill the H3LL outta me. lol

My dreams have always been more vivid than most others (I mean most others not on this forum) report.  They've been in color since I was a little kid-or at least that's how I remember them-sensatiion wise, they've FELT exactly the same as when I'm awake-odd things may happen including odd things that I just slake off-I've even had to stop to use the toilet, at times.  There are people who claim to not remember any of their dreams.  I'm just the opposite.  I usually awaken remembering at least one or two and half of that in detail.  I've also had serial dreams that end at a specific point only to start up again at that same point the next night.  Are many of you familiar with those?

^^^
Yeah happens to me once in a while. Mostly when I awake from a nap and gets back to it let's say half or an hour after.

Happened more than once doing this 3-4 days apart too.

Watched Hit & Run before going to bed so I dreamt about Kristen Bell all night. Weird because I was re-enacting the film but I was the character Dax Shepard plays, her boyfriend and well there was much more sex in my dream than in the movie. A whole H3LL of a lot more. lol

Dax is a lucky bastard to be engaged to her... Fucker. I'm jealous...

Not too long ago, I dreamed that I traveled back in time to either 1991 or 1992 and saw N.W.A live at a small venue. The performance itself wasn't odd or surreal, but all 5 of the guys had mouths full of monstrous snaggle teeth. Dr. Dre had a front tooth that was about 3 inches long, and MC Run had at least 45 teeth in his mouth.

However, this didn't stop me from fawning over Eazy E. I said, "Oh Eazy, I don't care that you have disgusting snaggle teeth, you'll always be hot to me!"

He didn't respond to my advances.

After the show, I tried to buy a tour T shirt, but this armless amputee guy started shouting at me and said I couldn't have one. I swiped one when he wasn't looking.

^^^
Well done, hope shirt's cool looking.

Makes me think of that. lol

http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000001343204-75jmpj-crop.jpg?435a760

Damn what a cool one this one was. A bunch of friends and I went to an old school like building where Suicide Girls were living and we partied there with the girls. Damn some were extremely cool. I managed to see and chat with Lass and Radeo which are my 2 favorites and we also played some extremely weird games... That was a lot of fun so I have a big huge smile this morning because of that. big_smile