Topic: Evil Dead 2013 DVD

Is getting out in july.

Well that's cool, it was very fast.
Can't wait to get it and rewatch it a million times just like the old one. lol

Re: Evil Dead 2013 DVD

Yeah, I'm definitely going to buy first day it comes out. I thought it was awesome.

I preordered it almost two weeks ago when it was announced, blu ray of course.  I can't wait.  The bonus features are sweet and Bruce Campbell is on one of them! Going to be a fun day when that comes out!

I'll be picking it up ASAP! Any word on a limited edition or bonus features?

yeah the bonus features are announced at bluray.com this is from them:

Commentary featuring stars Jane Levy, Lou Taylor Pucci, Jessica Lucas, Director Fede Alvarez and writer Rodo Sayagues
Making Life Difficult - The Intense and Physically Exhausting Creation of the Film
Being Mia - The Physical and Psychological Transformation into Evil Mia
Directing The Dead - Director Fede Alvarez re-imagines a cult horror classic
Unleashing The Evil Force - Exploring the origins and design of the new Book of the Dead
Evil Dead the Reboot - Cast Rehearsals, Bruce Campbell, Deadites and more!

I'm going to wait until it gets cheap. I dont spend more the five bucks on any movie and that includes shipping and handling. most movies become cheap fast especially horror type.

Last edited by mike3881 (2013-05-31 17:13:04)

WOW!!! Thw bonus stuff looks aweFREAKINGsome!!!
Will be nice to listen to the commentary, can't wait to see what Jane Levy has to say about her character. And the Groovy dude that is very nice. Also very cool that they talk about the extremely kick ass Deadites site. Sweet. I'll buy it the first day it's available that's for damn sure. big_smile

Couldn't pass up the Target exclusive steelbook. Probably the nicest looking steelbook I own.

Cool! I'll have to see that one. big_smile

MYERS4EVER wrote:

Couldn't pass up the Target exclusive steelbook. Probably the nicest looking steelbook I own.

Oh lucky you!!! I'm jealous. big_smile

Different, yes, but I liked it as well as the original.

I got busy and didn't buy this for a while, and ended up lucking out and getting the blu for $4.99 from Amazon. Sometimes it pays to wait. Now just have to make the time to watch all the extras...

^^^
Which are great, especially the Jane Levy take on her character. big_smile

i would like to see this film  UNCUT
why didn't the director release a directors cut?
its stupid in this day and age