Topic: Get Ready To Get Wasted "SHROOMSM"

Nobody likes a spammer!

Re: Get Ready To Get Wasted "SHROOMSM"

This movie is very well known and I don't think it needs another thread. The mycelium has spread around the world and the fungi has sprung out of the earth already.

Already seen it and I posted a review for it:  http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2735.htm

I think this is the same person who has been keep on posting about this movie in other topics. I remember this person posting the samething a couple of time in another thread.

yeah i do believe we have us a spammer that thinks we are really stupid just check his or her posts. If its not spam it sure comes across as some intern at the production company trying to build buzz... all be it bad buzz since I hate spammers.

See it helps to have a good memory and remember certain stuff.

it does... anyone else find posts like this insulting? I find it annoying when the same posts appear over nad over and over like we just buy stuff because somebody spams it over and over.

Meh wrote:

it does... anyone else find posts like this insulting? I find it annoying when the same posts appear over nad over and over like we just buy stuff because somebody spams it over and over.

I think it's quite counterproductive of what they are trying to do.  I won't buy stuff just to spite these people.  I'm pretty good at holding grudges.

haha you and me both.

Yeah it has previously been seen that this person continually posts the same thigns over and over....

It isnt bad when it is new posts or real conversations but not the same messages over and over.  And it would help if they could spell the title to their film right in the title too.  Looks bad when you cant even spell the movie right....

lol good point JMH. spelling the name right would probly help wouldnt it? I wouldnt mind if it was a valid post but since this same post is popping up on other film sites it stinks of an intern being told to spam sites.

Yeah I agree it doesn't help the film any. I think this person is that babysomething or other that was posting here and in different forums all over the internet.
It's the same thing they keep posting.